Trump Gives McMahon a Britney

4/2/2007 3:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 'Battle of the Billionaires' is over -- and Vince McMahon was the loser recipient of the bald Britney 'do.

After The Donald's proxy beat the crap out of McMahon's at last night's Wrestlemania 23, Trump tackled the WWE Chairman and started pummeling his face with a closed fist.

The embarassment didn't end there -- Vince was then strapped into a barber chair and the Combover buzzed his skull. One can only hope that this begins a flurry of celeb feud shave-offs.

craphound

Sweet

B.

who cares???

WWEfan

Wrestlemania 23 was an awesome show my friends and I had a blast watching it and as a wrestling fan I am happy to see all the media coverage the "Super Bowl of Wrestling" is getting on the internet and on TV as far as McMahon getting his head shaved it was funny and damn that dude has some big ears but much like everybody else I would have loved to seen Trump get that mess shaved off his head....On a side note i do not see anybody reporting it but former Miss USA Tara Conner was also at Wrestlemania 23 I would not mind seeing her become a new WWE Diva WRESTLEMANIA 23 WAS AWESOME

t0nE420

Who gives a rats ass!!

Dottie

These 2 guys are so over the top and transparently entertaining. Can't help it, I love the Donald.

t0nE420

number 4.... "Super Bowl of Wrestling" are you kidding?! There wasn't any media coverage of this crap of a show. This show is for closet gay men.

Ehymie

two IDIOTS.

Lisa

Ha! I saw this on another thread.... Check out these hard core WWE fans. They shaved their heads with WM23 in it!

Leah C

Joseph, one word... PUNCTUATION!!! It's hard to read something when there's no way to tell when a sentence ends...

I wish Trump had gotten his head shaved instead. He's a pompous ass on tv, and I have no reason to believe he's any different in private. McMahon, on the other hand, is also an ass, but for the audience only. In person, he's personable and kind. (I met him once years ago.)

acg

This had to be the dumbest, fakest bunch of crap I've ever seen or heard of in a long, long time. I was never a Trump fan, but up until recently I had always thought him a professional and a businessman. I can't believe he's taking part in this horrid little scene with these over blown, steriodal idiots. Does anyone watch this and actually think it's real? I find it so hard to believe that people are actually entertained by this nonsense. Trump, you're a moron. You might as well hang your wallet on a chain, cut that mop into a mullet and prepare to join the legions of white trash, rebel flag flying idiots who are all lacking brains and teeth.

Rachelle

My kids watch this crap and it cost 49.95 it is the Super Bowl for Wresting there were more people in attendence for this than the Football Super Bowl

Crazy HUH

This is a huge thing and very expensive for what it is

Davie C

Interesting why nooone is posting the video of Trump taking a Stunner from Stone Cold Steve Austin.........or the video of Tara Conner getting scared by the boogeyman while the Trump just ask for a sandwich. No mention of the present Miss USA and 2 more beauty pageant queens at WrestleMania either. The media is conspiring against wrestling.

d

Brings us back to the old saying " just cause you have money doesn't mean you have class..."
Trump is nothing more that a publicity whore...
whatever he can do and say to get his name in lights !!
including cheating on his wives,lying to the people around him and saying things about others that are completly representative of himself !!!

Leah C

Acg, not all wrestling fans are rednecks or white trash. I am intelligent, articulate and have all my teeth and good personal hygiene, so I am neither white trash nor a redneck. And yes, of course we all know wrestling is scripted, but when a 300 lb guy body slams you to the mat, you're going to feel it. When you go to the movies and there's a car chase or a fight scene, do you think it's real? Of course you don't. It's all choreographed. And so is wrestling. Real physicality=real action.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

TRUMP, YOU WHITE TRASH LOSER.

THIS IS HOW YOU UPHOLD THE SO CALLED TRUMP BRAND BY GOING ON LOW CLASS WRESTLING!!

PLEASE, THE OLD MONEY FAMILIES OF PALM BEACH AND NEW YORK TURN THEIR WEALTHY NOSES UP AT YOU.

TRUMP, YOU CALL ROSIE A SLOP. POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. YOU HAVE NO CLASS WHATSOEVER.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments