Could Today Tell Dannielynn's Real Daddy?

4/3/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead, HK SternThere are reports that the DNA results revealing the real father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby could be unveiled today, but TMZ knows it isn't so. In fact, we're told that it probably won't happen this week, and that next week is the time.

Yesterday, TMZ told you that Howard K. Stern had lost a crucial appeal to block the release of the testing, and on top of that he was fined $10,000 for filing a frivolous claim. This means that the findings from the DNA Diagnostics Center of Fairfield, Ohio, as the New York Daily News reports, are cleared to be presented in Nassau by Dr. Michael Baird, the scientist who conducted the test. As of this morning, Baird wasn't commenting.

Seacrest on Sanjaya-mania: "Too Bad, You're Doing It"

Ryan Seacrest is blaming you – the American people – for keeping controversial Sanjaya Malakar on "American Idol," and he's tipping young Jordin Sparks to take home the big prize in May.

Seacrest tells People that fans are always "screaming at me to get rid of Sanjaya." To which he replies: "Too bad, you're doing it." But Ryan doesn't seem to have a very sunny outlook for the pony-hawked pretty boy: "American hones in and gets rid of who needs to go and the best usually stay."

Ryan's got much kinder words for Jordin Sparks, whom he predicts will win the whole thing. Says Seacrest, by way of explanation,"First of all, she's a girl." (Thanks, Ryan.) "She's a great singer and a pretty girl. She's non-threatening, cute and attractive." Not exactly what we would call a ringing endorsement, but OK. "Plus, she has this sincere likability that is rare and genuine." Got it.

Justin: "I Despise" Gossip Mags

Justin Timberlake is biting the hands that feed his own celebrity, saying that he despises the work of celebrity gossip magazines, and that they "create soap operas out of people's lives," or so he tells Details magazine in its April issue. Of course, JT's life has been popular fodder for the glossies, especially his relationships with Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz, but the "SexyBack" singer dismisses all the coverage of his high-profile romances as "a spin game," and says, "I choose not to take part in it" – except of course, to get involved with famous pop stars and actresses.

Party Favors: Clay Says "Idol" is Like a Drug ... Timbaland's Not Working with Britney? ... Hasselhoff's Best TV Friend (That Car) Up for Sale

Clay Aiken tells People that this year's "American Idol" is the first one he hasn't watched religiously, and that the program is "a drug of some kind ... Like you think you can't live without it..." Not, as he points out, that he's ever done any drugs. ... Timbaland denies in Metro New York that he's going to work on Britney Spears' comeback album, as was previously reported. "People just put anything out," says Timba. ... KITT, the sleek Pontiac Trans Am that was David Hasselhoff/Michael Knight's best friend/primary weapon in the seminal 80s TV series "Knight Rider" is being offered for $149,995 at an Ohio auto dealership. Unfortunately, the car isn't street legal, but the scanning light on the nose of the car still glows and hums.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Originalkat

I heard in the media reports last night that HKS withdrew the request and that is why he got fined.

Bring it on!

Good Luck Larry!

Lenn K.

Howard will throw in the kitchensink if it will delay the train which is going ahead full speed. Looks like Clay is on drugs. Sanjaya just plain sucks.

SUN

If the results will be read next week, then what is todays hearing for??

I am getting sick of this crap!

olivias

since legal delays seem to be the name of the game in the Bahamas, and Dr. Baird is not in the Bahamas to give results today, is there anything more legally that HKS can do to delay the paternity results once again?

someone

This may only tell if Larry is the dad, if hes not ( I hope he is ) then we still won't know who she belongs to..I just know its not HKS. I don't think Clay is on drugs.

Dottie

Last week they said the results would come in 4 days.
This is being drawn out too long. Enough already.

Peeps

I know.... bury Hoff in Kitt when he croakes....lol,lol,lol

Justice girl

Nobody knows for sure if Dr. Baird is or isn't in the Bahamas. Isnt the hearing at 2:30 est? He can fly from FLA to Bahamas today. You'd think with all Harvey @ TMZ knows (???) that his people will let us know sooner or later. Hey, Harvey.......got some spies standing by at the airport?

Liz

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Poor Larry. I bet this is driving him nuts.

less confused in Ohio

To you HKS supporters, paid and unpaid............
If there was any truth that would save his image, it would have come out by now, intelligent people realize that. He has perverted the justice system in two countries already because the 5 year old in him just can't believe he isn't getting everything he wants. How can anyone with a conscience defend this guy and his tactics? No more "it's what Anna wanted", we aren't buying that either. Druggies want their drugs, HKS wanted money and a meal ticket, no more, no less.
I don't believe his family even supports this! Maybe that's where he learned this manipulation? Unconditional love is one thing, enabling this circus is another.
To save face, HKS needs to quietly step away, take what is offered and do the right thing without any further legal avoidance. If he has nothing to hide or be ashamed of, justice will prevail. Being gay isn't a crime either. Get over yourselves and move on, for everyone's sake!

concerned citizen

I am very happry for Larry but how much longer must he wait for the results to be read!
It is completely unfair to him and Dannilynn. If he is not the father then let him know and move on to the next candidate. We all know it isn't Howie. If there are no matches then give the baby to her biological grandmmother. It is only right to be raised by members of your own family when they are willing to do the job.

Good luck Larry and Dannilynn!
My prayers are with you both.

Justice girl

Well we will see later today if it happens or not. That is the big question. Well Harvey, do you or your people ever sleep???
Harvey when you find out you better tell us!!
We are all on the edge about it. I will personally say, once that babys daddy is determined, I could care a less what happens to HKS or his bag of goodies.
Still say that Kookie Doctor Kris should be under the flames over her doling out several scripts to Howard & Anna

Riley

When is TMZ going to reveal the deal made between Birkhead and Stern? C'mon, folks...why do you think Opri walked away. Do you think Stern is going down peacefully over this DNA testing?

My guess is this.....joint custody and Stern gets to administer the estate. I think this is fair. If Larry didn't go for it the custody battle would go on for years.

The Original D..

Posted by Annie:

Let me see now, which Daddy would I rather live with?

The one that tried to get my mommy off of drugs when she was carrying me, or the one that kept feeding drugs to my mommy while she was going thru detox, while she was still carrying me, and continued to get the drugs for her, even in his own name until she died?

The one that stepped forward and offered his DNA to prove that he was my real Daddy or the one that is spending all of my money refusing to let me know if he is really my Daddy?

The one that took photos of my mommy that she wanted taken, or the one that filmed my mommy in a drug induced state and was making fun of her instead of getting her help?

The one that is willing to come to the Bahamas and testify at the inquest of my big brother's death, or the one that wants to stop the inquest from happening and keep me from knowing what happened when I am old enough to understand?

The one that says that I can see, and get to know my Grandma and all of my family, or the one that refuses to let me know any of them so that I can decide for myself how I feel about them?

I wonder!