"Deal or No Deal" Model Opens Court Case

4/3/2007 8:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A "Deal or No Deal" model claims she's been terrorized by Barbra Streisand's goddaughter.

TMZ has obtained the restraining order filed today by Laura Mary Shields -- the chick who opens case #22 -- against Caleigh Peters, the daughter of Jon Peters (former boyfriend of Streisand), claiming "I have already been physically and verbally attacked in a public place and I'm scared if I see her again she will attack me."

According to Shields' website (and you should see this website!), she has an IQ of 158 and is a member of Mensa, even appearing on a cover of Mensa Magazine.

Shields claims Peters "approached me violently at a restaurant and threw water over me and then a glass at my head which shattered everywhere." Shields adds, "She verbally assaulted me and physically (sic) and I'm now in emotional distress."

Shields says "Sons of Hollywood" star Sean Stewart, Rod's son, was among the people who witnessed the alleged attack.

Shields is asking the judge to order Peters to stay at least 500 yards away from her.

Shields also filed a police report with the Beverly Hills P.D.

A rep for Caleigh Peters could not be reached.

Neighbor

Two bitches fighting --- right on ---get some pudding !!!!!

Neighbor

I take the blonde bimbo - no the brunette slut .... oh well I teke em both !!!

antiAMERICAN IDOL

This is the 2nd Deal or No Deal model to get involved in a lawsuit. Just a little while ago, another Deal or No Deal model, Claudia Jordan walked away with million$ after suing her former boss Bob Barker and their producers. Claudia was one of several Price is Right models to enjoy the million dollar lawsuit settlement for harrassment. She's now a model on Deal or No Deal.

Caution: Nobody better touch her -- ask Johnnie Cochran !

Joe Nutter

Right on. Restraining order for sure. Good thing. You people would be surprised at how many bitter and cruel people live in Beverly Hills. Good she ordered for her to stay 500 yards. That trashy bleach will learn her lesson.

Puh-lease

... asking Johnnie Cochran's going to be a little hard to do, #3

Ya Think?

Yeah, Shields is an innocent babe in the woods. thepoutfactory.com indeed.

Neighbor

Johnny Cochran is busy representing Anna Nicole Smith in hell !!!! ba hahahahahaaa But seriously call his law firm on T.V. Baahahahahaha

Ida

What a chicken! Girls, just duke it out and stay out of the courts. I am sure this is over a man. Which one got cuckold?

Neighbor

ALl of those bitches on that show are nobody's. So does it really matter what happens to them. Who cares let them fight it out.

Nikki

they open a diff box number each time duh!

don quixote

IQ of 158 my ass

caveman

i got one question,.... huh?

MOM

don't care

Amazed

annamarie - you need to check it before you start spouting off. She doesn't say 'modell' - she says "modelling". Although it looks odd, it is an acceptable form of model. Look it up on webster.com before you start correcting others.... By the way, she does say 'model' somewhere in her fantastic website, and she does spell it correctly.

Tracy

WHO CARES??! Deal or no big deal?? I say NO BIG DEAL. Not newsworthy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments