Conan the House Hunter

4/4/2007 7:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conan O'BrienWhile Conan O'Brien isn't taking over "The Tonight Show" until 2009, TMZ has learned he's already searching for the perfect $20 million compound ... with no luck!

Despite a megamillion-dollar budget, sources tell us that Conan and wife Liza are having trouble finding the perfect West Coast pad in which to settle with their two children. The O'Briens have a lot in common with the Beckhams, who also can't seem to find a place to call home for a not-so small fortune.

Looks like the L.A. real estate market is one thing the late-night host isn't finding very funny! Too bad, he just missed buying Johnny's old pad!

JD

Him and Beckhams are going to have a lot in common.

zzz

How is this a story?
Hey TMZ, who else didn't do something today?

white woman

I don't think he should take over Jay Leno's place - he's a little strange and a far cry from Johnny Carson. Craig Ferguson has more class than Conan.

Neighbor

GGGGrrrrrrr, I got up today to spend $20 mil too but then I realized I don't have it !!!! GGGRRRRR ! !!!!

KMART

WHO'S HE?

Snarksnarksnark

Maybe he should see David Spade and get a handout from him so that he has enough money to buy a house.

stan

Once he takes over THE TONIGHT SHOW I will stop watching I will miss Jay Leno

Nadine

It's obviously a S L O W news day if TMZ is reporting about Conan O'Brien's house hunting...LOL

no drunks in hollywood

Give me a break!!!! Can't find a place to call HOME with that much money????

I wonder what people think living on the streets??? HMMMMM....is this box too big?

Sean Bresnahan

The "Tonight Show" ended with Johnny Carson. Leno totally bastardized the format, and Conan will only continue the downward spiral. I agree with "KA" that Caig Ferguson would have been a more obvious replacement choice,

Moose

I wish John Stewart was taking over TTS. I will miss leno

SECURITY NY

There must be other reasons behind them not finding a home - anyone can find something for great $20M!

Black Macho Gal

I don't find Conan funny at all. He has no expression in his face. There are plenty of other better candidates than him for the job.

Katerina

This utterly talentless twit is taking over the Tonight Show in 2009? ARRRRGHHHH

aptlivingforever.la

Um, go look in a classy neighborhood. Hancock park. The rest of LA pretty much sucks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments