Stacy & Apollo: "Dancing" Together After-Hours?

4/4/2007 12:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Dancing with the Stars" contestants (on different seasons) Stacy Keibler and Apollo Ohno were spotted leaving a club together last night in Hollywood.

The towering WWE star and the petite Olympic gold medalist made a curious pair as they walked side by side to a parking lot near posh Hollywood eatery Parc, fielding questions about the current season of the dance-off.

Keibler's boyfriend, "October Road" hunk Geoff Stults, was apparently off-road somewhere.

Jenni

I can't imagine being a celebrity. All those cameras in your face just to watch you walk to your car. Leave people alone already!

BTW, Apolo is HOT STUFF!

Chris from Maine

by the way, stacy isnt a wwe star anymore, she hasnt been on wwe television in at least a year. just saying.

maxii

she is grown she can hang with whoever she wants none of them are married to anyone so whats the big deal?

nd

AND?????????????????????????? Can't people just hang around?

Proud Marine Mom

I love Apollo! I would love to be his friend! I see nothing wrong with the two of them hanging out. Jeez........

montana mike

stacy k. has the best legs in the business--

WWEfan

I think it is funny seeing Stacy Keibler today i mean she left WWE after dancing with the stars because she thought she was a big star. And now she is seen hanging out with Apollo Ohno HAHA should have stayed in WWE dumb blonde bimbo

shirliana

STACY..BLA BLA BLA... YOU ARE FAR FROM BEEN A STAR... WHO CARES............

Kristen

Apollo is freaking hot.

tweety

I think Apolo is a nice kid.

He turned out all right for a kid whose mother literally abandoned him when he was just a baby.

Unfortunately some kids who had Mom's that sacrificed and devoted their entire life to their kids don't show any appreciation. They act like their mother never even existed when they grow up.

Too bad his Mom dumped an innocent little baby.

But the good news is that he made something good out of his life.

Apolo I wish you all the happiness in the world!!!

tweety

I think Apolo is a nice kid.

Too bad his Mom dumped an innocent little baby.

But the good news is that he made something good out of his life.

Apolo I wish you all the happiness in the world!!!

el polacko

oh please. doesn't anybody at this site have any gaydar ??

MelBelle

If they are truly into each other, I will lose most respect for Apolo.

I would rather see him dating someone nice than someone like Stacy, who, let's face it, is a bit of a skank.

It would be proof that all men, even the nice ones, go after girls that show a lot of skin and put out.

I hope it is not true.

sharon

God..... Is everything a selacious story??? A boy and a girl can't be friends?

Hell, I was just out at the Burger King with my 13 year old son. Is there a preverted story there??

Make me sick........

brewstie

What About Brian is a great show! BUT, when Stacey came on, I was like "OMG, it's the bimbo from Dancing with the Stars!" - she sucks in every scene she is in.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments