Fans Go Cruisazy

For Suri's Birthday!

4/5/2007 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, but Suri Cruise is just two weeks shy of celebrating her first year on earth! How do you say Happy Birthday in Xenu?

0405_suri_gifts_getty-1
With her April 18th silent birth-day fast approaching, TMZ has learned that it doesn't matter to rabid TomKat fans that they don't even know Suri -- they're still hitting stores to grab gifts for the little tot. Cruisazy!

On Wednesday, a customer entered world-famous baby boutique, Petit Tresor, asking if Suri was registered -- she isn't, but the infatuated shopper still picked up an $85 pink bunny bean bag chair for little Miss Cruise. And another like-minded fan charged up a pair $32 butterfly booties for the golden child.

Good luck getting them into the Cruise fortress!

johnnie

HOW DO YOU SAY ''WHO CARES'' IN XENU?

johnnie

HOW DO YOU SAY ''WHO CARES'' IN XENU?

SUN

Their marriage wont last. Ton is too much a mamas-boy, and into his cult way too deep. I think he is talented, but I bet he is a very controlling man. I bet Nicole, is glad she got out.

JB

WHO GIVES A CRAP!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT R E A L I T Y....GO BUY A PLANET AND MOVE THERE!!!!

LilMsAntiParis

Wow, can you say SUCKUPS! Why the hell would u go out and spend that much money on somebody who u never even met in your life and will most likely never meet? I agree with that one person... i know they have kidz, neices, nephews, grandkids whatever, go out and buy presents for them instead of a random baby and couple you dont even know. They obviously just want to get near Tomkat... it's pretty pathetic.

Your'e Fired!

#45, "Keek TV" You are walking into dangerous territory making statments like that.....
I can't stand him either, but I know where to draw the line.....You sir have crossed over, now BACK UP!!!!!

CooperZane

Sure, they're celebs, but like us, deserve to do whatever they want. Don't all of you do the same thing -- oh, unless you can't afford it! It's luck of the draw, some of us have it and some don't. What's the big deal? Sounds like a bunch of jealous ole hags sitting around with nothing else to do but "dis" those more fortunate. Anyway, I contribute to my own charity (St. Jude), which seems a little more deserving than "St. Suri"

whocares

probably. they're both nutcases. that poor fugly baby.

31. Oh come on. Don't be fooled. I am sure the people in the store buying things for Suri are $cientologists trying to make it look like Tom still has fans. What B.S. I'm sure they made a big scene so it would be sure to be reported. Morons. Hope the cult didn't make them pay for the stuff out of their own pockets. $8/week doesn't go far. www.xenu.net

Posted at 3:16PM on Apr 5th 2007 by Izzy

FyreStarrter

#8 are you SERIOUS?? Suri looks just like Tom Cruise. Look at her cheeks & her eyes. I mean c'mon you'd have to be BLIND like the Great Ray Charles NOT to see that the baby is DEFINITELY Tom's. Happy Birthday Beautiful baby girl Suri!! You are SUCH a cutie!!

crusty

Free Katie Holmes!

Down with stupid people!

Why does everybody hate tom??

Mary Worth

Suri isn't Tom's baby. Tommy can't sire kids; and he didn't sire Suri (sorry about that!)

Suri looks like Katie.

Hey Tommy! Your hair plugs look better than they used to!

kayla

#45 your post is borderline threatening. You might want to consider thinking before you print something like that again. I agree with the poster that you crossed the line. What did they ever do to you to have such hate? Some of you people call them crazy, but you dont see them on message boards threatening others. Too me that is crazy. Suri looks just like Tom, so you can sit there all you want and dispute it, but there is no denying that Tom is the daddy. Tom has plenty of fans left. The only thing is that his fans dont feel they have to defend him everytime some haters like some of you go on a rampage and bash them. It's the same haters that go from website to website and bash them. Some of you must have too much time on your hands. Get a job. No, I am not a Scientologist, so that just blows your theory that he only has Scientologists as fans.

kayla

I meant to say #44 not #45 in my post above.

ROBIN

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FANS OF THESE FREAKS...COME ON... BUYING GIFTS FOR A CHILD THAT DO NOT EVEN KNOW.

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP...DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THE FREAKY CELEBS JUST LAUGH AT YOU....GIVE US SAIN PEOPLE A BREAK!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments