Medical Board Investigates Second Anna Doc

4/5/2007 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just confirmed the California Medical Board is conducting a formal investigation into Dr. Khristine Eroshevich, Anna's psychiatrist who prescribed numerous drugs that Anna ended up taking.

Eleven drugs were found in the hotel room where Anna died, all prescribed by Eroshevich. Eight were prescribed to Howard K. Stern, including chloral hydrate, the drug that was the most direct cause of Anna's death.

This is the second Anna doc who is being investigated for prescribing practices involving Anna Nicole Smith. The Board is also investigating Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, who prescribed methadone to Smith under an alias when she was eight months pregnant.

Last September, just five days after Daniel died, a document shows that Dr. Eroshevich sent Dr. Kapoor a prescription wish list for Anna, which included methadone, Soma, Dilaudid and Lorazepam. Kapoor has said he did not fill the prescriptions.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Huh?

About time somebody in that group is being investigated

my own damn opinion

Get her and lock her UP !!!!!!

Hal

Hooray for the medical board! That woman needs to be locked up!

prettyful

well its about freakin time!!!

I hate Paris

Well, it's about time, people!!!!

Dink

I also heard on CourtTv this morning that the doctor that performed the original autopsy on Daniel(the Bahamian doctor) is in FLorida speaking to authorities! Dr. Wecht is not on the witness list for Daniel's inquest (according to CourtTv).

Gimme A Break

Good for them! I always thought something was fishy... handing out prescriptions freely

K man

It will all come out in the end. It may take a while but the ones who deserve to be punished will. You can't hide from the truth.

J. Owen

It's a known fact that celebrities can get prescription drugs whenever they want it whether or not they have a real illness. They use the drugs to get high legally. If this one doc goes down, there will be ten more lined up to take her place.

johnnyb2010

I did not think that this was over with yet.How much you want to make a bet the DOC sings like a canary.If she goes down everone is going with her.

Teresa

What the hell what they waiting for? I guarantee Dr. Kris, aka Dr. Creepy and HKS
DOUBLE CROSS one another! Here come's the blame game!

Christi

Geez- what the hell do you have to do in this country to get investigated???? It's about damn time!

kitkat

It's about damn time some one looks into this crooked doctor. She needs to lose her license for all the drugs she prescribed to ONE person. I can't get my doctor to give me anything!! But then I am not a star.

Just Guessing

Wonder if this will lead to more information.

Will she turn on Stern to get off the hook? .

my own damn opinion

Gonna Sue howie ?????????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments