Miss Hilton's Whore-iffic Fan Encounter

4/5/2007 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton had some endearing words for an excited fan last night -- when Paris lovingly called her "whore."

A Paris-ite tracked her idol to the Roosevelt Hotel last night and started screaming, "You're so sexy ... I love you sexy, I really love you" to the heiress. The questionably eloquent Hilton yelled back, "Hey, whore!" -- eliciting laughs from her friends in the car -- then blew a kiss to the girl as they drove away.

Also at the Roosevelt, the only fans hanging around Kirsten Dunst appear to be birds who crapped all over her Prius -- time to get that thing to a carwash!

TMZ also spotted asthmatic Lindsay Lohan -- clutching tightly to a pack of cigarettes, and jiggly "The Hills" star Audrina, a scruffy Kevin Zegers, Giovanni Ribisi and a herd of entertainment reporters leaving a "Perfect Stranger" presser at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

whynot

THAT'S the pot calling the kettle black!!

Shelley

Maybe when Paris yelled "hey WHORE!" ---she was looking in the rear view mirror!!!

London not England

"STUPID SPOILED WHORE, VIDEO PLAYSET, SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT A SLUT YOU ARE" I love you SOUTH PARK!!!!!!

Dottie

Paris wasn't yelling at the fan, she was looking in the mirror.

I hate Paris

Are we surprised? Paris Hilton is a bitch!

nd

I think if the press would stop taking pictures of her and putting them on the news she would go away. We should be so lucky. She is a good one to call somebody a WHORE or maybe it takes one to know one. Nothing but a rich bitch who has nothing to offer.

Seriously

Takes one to know one. WTF is with these fans? Get a life.
This is a rich, no talent, nobody and you love her? WHY?

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Of COURSE Parisite Ho-ton was looking in the mirror --

Amy

Listen carefully...the girl isn't saying those things to Paris...she's saying those things to Josh...Paris' new man! She says, "Josh, I love you..." Listen carefully...THAT is why Paris called her a whore...she's hitting on Paris' man! hahaha too funny!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris ,has had sex with half or hollywood and most of New York City,and she calls someone else a whore ,shes also a skank ,I hope she goes to jail just like her buddy Tramps going wild

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

"Stars Are Blind ... Drunk."

Kay

I agree with #1 Paris Hilton isn't one to judge anyone. She is a SLUT.. Hopefully she will get a clue and realize that if she wasn't worth millions NO ONE would give her the time of day. Again TMZ please don't report on this slut anymore.. Its a total waste of space

paulie

Drop this coverage of Paris Hilton. She is so YESTERDAY. I hope she gets her eye fixed, then to hell with her. Same goes for pencil-thin buddy Nicole. These 2 no-talents aren't worth following. Much ado about NOTHING.

Ida

You know, I must be living under a rock, but I had never heard of Paris Hilton until I started reading TMZ. What are her accomplishments? She's not a pretty girl, just an average Sue. Anna Nicole Smith had no major accomplishments, but at least she was beautiful.

Carolyn

What someone should investigate is what is this doctors relationship is with Ben Thompson and Ford Shelly. I smell a snake.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments