Hayden Goes LiLo

4/6/2007 2:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Panettiere may not be a Lindsay Lohan fan, but she's stealing the rehabbed starlet's signature V-sign pose.
Hayden Panettiere & Lindsay Lohan
TMZ spotted the "Heroes" cheerleader leaving Mr. Chow last night, and in typical LiLo form, Panettiere flashed a peace sign before hopping into her SUV. While it's not an exclusive pose, it's one La Lohan has rocked with paps for a while now.

This comes a day after a fan mistakenly called Hayden "Lindsay," to which the blonde teen crush shot back, "Don't ever call me that again!" Maybe she should stop making it so confusing!

morosetoast

See this isn't fair I've been flashing peace sign for years!

eddie

Soooo, what you're saying is that back in the 60s and 70s when I was flashing the peace sign I was actually ripping off the future, yet-to-be born Lindsay Lohan? Good to know. Wouldn't want to make THAT mistake again, seeing as how Ms. Lohan has exclusive rights to that particular hand jester.

Britney Spears Photos

Not very likely

sammy

Oh she likes the attention she gets by imitation, she just wants the press to get her name right

Marley

I think that it's been around way too long to be saying that it's anyone signiture. But regardless I guess #2 was just born cause she's been around since she was little.

Snarksnarksnark

Is that a peace sign or a signal that she is willing to open her legs?

Jillian

Oh please--their have been many celebs to use the "V" wave(personally I like to call it a peace sign but whatever) that sign is not owned by hohan

J. Owen

Since when did Lindsey Lohan INVENT the peace sign?

Puuuleeeez! The peace sign has been around forever - Liloh didn't invent it and Hayden can use it if she pleases.

Just my opinion

#10 - get a life.

#1 - go to h*ll

TMZ - Lindsey didn't create the peace sign, so get some real gossip news.

J. Owen

#12 - learn to type if you are going to insult someone.

Freddy Herrmann

I like Lindsay. I love her singing voice.

Kevin Keckeisen

Wow. Hayden is such a jealous, pathetic little whiny, untalented, phony-unattractive little bitch.

With this out-of-the-blue "Hayden sightings" at the TMZ website "all of a sudden", it's OBVIOUS that this is (((just))) Hayden's publicist and agent, w/ the help of this idiotic Hillary Duff wannabe, getting together w/ TMZ-Harvey and BUYING themselves stories on this sight. I guess asshole Steve-O has ran its course. Now I hate this Pantywaste ("waste", not "waist"... as in, Hayden has the value of a used Maxipad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) even MORE (if it's entirely possible!).

Kevin Keckeisen

Um... TMZ? You incorrectly spelled Hayden's LAST NAME wrong! lol

Hayden Panettiere

One "n". :-)

sophie

You need to change your diapers. This has been a worldwide symbol for over 4 decades.

Andrea

I thought this was rather clever on Hayden's part actually =D I like her use of mockery to the paparazzi to make a point. And besides, if it wasn't mockery, then who ever said Lindsay has the privilege to use the peace sign anyway?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments