JT No Longer Lovin' Mickey D's

4/6/2007 4:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin TimberlakeJustin Timberlake, who sang the popular "I'm Lovin' It" hook for a McDonald's ad campaign, is biting the hand that fed him.

In an interview that appears in the May issue of British GQ, Timberlake starts talking about awards shows, and then veers to the topic of McDonald's. "I view the Grammys the same way I as I see my deal with McDonald's," JT said. "I regret the McDonald's deal." Mac attack!

Timberlake continued, talking about how he regretted performing at the Grammys, saying, "It's kind of interesting. Just like the McDonald's deal, whose market share went up 25 percent when I walked into those offices and changed their image. When I did the Grammys, the viewing figures went up by 25 percent. Funny, isn't it?" Wow, someone's a little full of himself.

McDonald's signed Timberlake as its spokesman in 2003 and sponsored the European leg of his tour that year.

Calls to reps for McDonald's and Timberlake were not immediately returned.

Etta

I have never understood what the attraction of JT was anyway. He is slouchy, not a good personality, and sure as hell can't sing. But most of all ugly as hell. He is like a lot of other "stars/singers". If they were the run of the mill person, no one would look twice at them.

Chris Magnus

I'd like to be full of him too.

Britney Spears Photos

Amazing, isn't it?

dmoney

this is crazy i knew there was a reason i never liked this guy.....hes like a little boy that hasnt gone through pubertiy yet,im 16 and i look older than him.......he can sing yes ill give him that but hell NO he did not bring sexy back that was one of the worst songs ive heard.....he thinks hes hard and tough and hes so full of himself w/that dumb camera in his face at the grammys.....why cant he be like anna nicoles son?

Sunny

The more I read about him the more I dislike him. Why does it seem like he is always complaining?

Dawn

Gq sales go up do to use of toliet paper.....

dEE

SPOILED BRAT COMES TO MIND , ITS ALL "WHAT CAN I GET " AND NO LOYALTY . MAYBE HE REGRETS THE MCDONALDS THING , BUT WHY DOESN'T HE ACT LIKE A GROWN UP AND JUST KEEP QUIET .

beware of big dark HERPE caves

Justin u r so FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy

He looks like a serial killer on that magazine cover.

sassypoch

this makes me sad. i was a big fan of his but in all his recent interviews, he's just bitching. that mcdonald's stuff and everything else he's complaining about helped make him too. next thing you'll hear is he's ashamed that he did n'sync. he's being an arrogant bastard right now. he wouldn't be as popular today if he didn't do half the stuff he's complaining about...and who says the grammy's "viewing figures" went up 25% because of him?

Michelle

I agree with No. 1---he just isn't all that great. He is not handsome at all, his personality is dull, (does he ever smile?), and now he has become so full of himself that he is a total turnoff!!!

Michelle

Something tells me McDonald's will survive--and thrive---without this loser.

Gloria Picchetti

He is not the first to regret an endorsement. Catherine Deneuve hated her commericials for Ford Mercury. McD's has killed millions of people and polluted much of the earth, air and water. Good that Timberlake came to his senses.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

Justine is a Jerk. If it wasn't for TIMBERLAND, he wouldn't have had two sucessful CDs

He'd be doin cheesy DANCING WITH THE STARTS, Like Joey Fatone or tanking on CD sales Like that other closet gay one who used Eva Longoria as his beard until she figured him out and went for Tony Parker. I don't even rememer his name.

Anyway, Justin CAN'T SING, he shaves his hair close because it looks like a RATS NEST, if he grows it long. Keep biting the hands that feed you Jerk.

Someone will shut you moth for good one of these days.

NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THE WAY YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON JANET JACKSON AND USED HER FOR A SCAPEGOAT!!! INMATURE JERK OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny Answers

What a shame, if he was not misquoted, then he is biting the hands that feed him. He is not different than Brittany, she had a break down, post pardum depression, and messed up life, yet I think her actions are understandable when you compare them with JT. He has had many friends and family, plus a mature intelligent girl friend for over three years, yet he is not grateful. Sad, people will excuse mental/pressures/alcohol problems, as they should but to be thankless to the people and places that pay the bills. He keeps this up, he will lose more fans than Brittany.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments