Judge Goes Wild on Joe Francis

4/6/2007 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Francis"Girls Gone Wild" video kingpin Joe Francis lashed out at a Florida judge after refusing to surrender to authorities on a contempt citation, which may end up stripping him of his freedom!

Judge Richard Smoak ordered Francis into custody after settlement talks with seven women (who were minors when Francis filmed) took a turn for the worse. Lawyers for the women claim Francis threated them during negotiations. Joe told the AP that the judge "had lost his mind," adding, "This judge has gone so far as to call me the devil and an evildoer. It is a case of a judge gone wild."

Francis' lawyers have appealed the court order, which would send the 34-year-old millionaire to jail.

antiAMERICAN IDOL

"JUDGE GONE WILD"

now that would be a HOT video

Virginia

A man who would film girls topless or naked , sometimes without their permission and while under age is not a nice guy.

who cares?

Now this guy is a pimp!

Samalama

This guy is skeezy

d

this guy is a pig...no class its about time the law is applied harshley to this asswipe.go get 'em judge!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see-ya, maybe you and paris can do time together,both of you are skanks

LivewireT

Good...I hope he does go to jail
I can't stand him
He is an arrogant A-hole in his interviews

Britney Spears Photos

What will happen next?

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

and keep bring us those yummy THIN hot girls!

NO FATTYS!

Puh-lease

SEE YA WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YA!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

IN EUROPE ALL GIRLS GO TOPLESS! HARMLESS FUN = GIRLS GONE WILD!

FreakMom

He needs to go to jail where he might just end up being "used" by someone and he can feel just how degrading it is to be treated as merely a sex object. He's far too arrogant for his own good. A few times being knocked off his pedestal might just benefit him.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

BUY MORE "GIRLS GONE WILD" DVDS THIS SATURDAY! I'M BUYING the 4 I need to complete my collection!

TEAM JOE!

shirliana

HE SHUD GO TO JAIL.. HE DESERVES EVERYTHING THAT IS COMING TO HIM....HE IS A SNITCH......

HA

I am happy this is happening to Joe Francis. Shame on him for making and putting these videos out there and corrupting more minds. It is wrong and this is not what women are for. Yes, he has made lots of money and yes, there were tons of girls willing to do this. But I guarantee as the years pass, many of these girls if not all of them will regret what they did. Let's stop making this world a mans playground and stop filling their lustful desires in the way women are viewed by all these slimy perverts. We are mothers, sisters, daughters, etc. Not whores and sluts which these videos just prove the female population to be.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments