A Lindsay and Mischa Feud?

4/7/2007 4:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Could there be a LiLo -- MiBa battle on?

Mischa Barton wasn't just having a bad hair day as she headed to her favorite salon--and it's all caught on tape! In a video posted on Us magazine's website, ex-"OC"-er Mischa Barton is seen walking into a salon while being followed by several paparazzi. When one of the paps tells her that Lindsay Lohan is getting her hair done at the same spot, Barton flatly replies, "Oh, she is?" and then snarkily says, "what a wonderful salon world."

In other LiLo news, the hard-partying wild-child thinks she's ready to play ... Princess Diana? Lohan says that her dream film role is to play Diana, Princess of Wales, in a movie about her life.

"It would be amazing. She gave back a lot and was an amazing woman," says the serious actress and star of such films as "Just My Luck" and "Herbie Fully Loaded."

Lohan was 11 when Princess Diana died in a tragic car crash in 1997.

Carrie Underwood: 'Horrible Around Guys'

"American Idol" winner and country phenom Carrie Underwood says that she's "horrible around guys," and that since splitting with her college boyfriend Drake Clark in 2005 she the phone hasn't exactly been ringing off the hook with new prospects.

Underwood told Cosmopolitan magazine that, "guys who would never look at me twice before might ask me out now, so I guess I have better opportunities," she says. "But when I do meet a guy, there's this 'Does he just want his picture in a magazine?' factor." Underwood has been linked to both fellow Idol-er Anthony Federov and Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, but denies both relationships.

Dita and Marilyn -- Not Friends

Burlesque beauty Dita Von Teese and soon-to-be-ex Marilyn Manson "keep in touch," but are absolutely not friends. Von Teese and shock rocker Manson filed for divorce in December after a year of marriage. "We are still married. We are going through the [divorce] process but we are not friends," she told People magazine, before adding, "but we don't hate each other or anything." Since the break up, Manson, 38, has been seen out with actress Evan Rachel Wood, 19.

Party Favors: Will Ferrell Wants a Walk-On...Usher Gets His Smell On

Comic genius Will Ferrell wants his next job to be with the hit HBO series "Extras," from the Brit comedian Ricky Gervais. "I love Ricky. He is amazing," said Ferrell, adding that, "he hasn't approached me to do "Extras" -- at least not that I know of. I would do it if he asked."...Usher's gone the way of Britney, J.Lo, and Paris -- he's got his very own fragrance. The hip hop star just signed a multi-million dollar deal with Liz Claiborne Cosmetics to create a fragrance line.

Britney Spears Photos

Just another day in Hollywood

Allie

Were you guys drunk last night when you wrote these articles? Some sentences just does not make any sense.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

YES you are a hot and beautiful girl & I would give my right arm to eat you from head to tasty toes BUT you are NOWHERE near as goddess like as PRINCESS LINDSAY LOHAN!

sickandtired

Usher is NOT a hip hop star, he is an R&B artist. Do you guys over there know the difference?? Congrats to Usher!!!!

Virginia

I do feel sorry for anyone who has to wonder if someone is with them becasue they care, or just becasue they are a celbrity and want glory because of who they are. That is a sad way to have to be.

Virginia

Divorce Marilyn Manson? It would take someone like Elvira Mistress of the Dark to date Manson in the first place. Lord forbid i would ever meet this man in a dark allley, his looks would scare the hell out me. A woman may as well date any one of actor Vincent Price's maniac characters in his creepy old horror films. Or someone like Freddy Krueger. There is nothing attractive whatsoever about Marilyn Manson.

Bored2Tears

Maybe if Carrie wasn't such a biatch she'd have better luck with guys. There have been numerous incidents where people have been slighted and mistreated by this new country diva. I'm not sure when it happened, but Carrie Underwood, like Clay Aiken, has turned into one of the most obnoxious celebrities in the business today.

Freakhater

Any dark asshole like Marilyn Manson aka Brian Warner isn't worth marrying, read his Interviews, he's one of those "woe is me" tards, he's actually a NERD, ever see him before his Dark Days. WTF did Dita see in this jackass anyway, just his makeup and outward personna which is just an act anyways. He was just here in Fort Myers, with his watercolor art show. They shut down the night life here for this sack and his girly friend Rachel Wood, he comes in a Limo, gets escorted into the Gallery, and then had our Nightclub Envie reserved for his afterparty. WHATEVER!!!!!!!! Manson, you are not all that!! Goood for you Dita, Divorce the NERD!!!

i'm FABulous

hey #5.....did it not occur to you in your tiny stupid brain that SHE doesn't control the radio stations? no? well give the girl a break.

Gabriela

Marilyn Manson has good technique as a painter but his subject matter is so trite, too obviously "goth". It reflects the limitations of his thinking. He doesn't like to be challenged and that's why he's dating a 19 year old.

anon

Who cares about Carrie Underwear??? She is a stuck up snob who has let fame go to her head.

Virginia

What is worse about marilyn manson than scary looks is the fact that he is an aethist, and he has insulted people who have Christian belifs or believe in God , period. . He has publicly battered rock artists like Alice Cooper for becoming a Christian. THe man is a terrible example for teenagers or anyone, period. I realize manson is an entertainer and understand stage antics, However, getting a man to perform oral sex on him while on stage is completely gross, A friend of mine was watching a Manson concert one day on tv. I saw this and it was completely disgusting.

sk8rgurl

Dita you are so unique... loved you at the elton john birthday concert too...as far as Marilyn goes, i say you came out on top of that heap

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

Lindsay lohan can act like a spoiled brat only when she makes a decent recent film... looks like lilo wont be heard from anytime soon. She will never play the princess of wales. Unless she wants to do a film on the princess and bulimia.

Mischa Barton = Blah

dont worry about it

I thought Mischa said "what a wonderful small world"

?