Stern's Girl Rocks On

4/8/2007 4:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Howard Stern's fiancée Beth Ostrosky waited a long time to get engaged to the shock jock, so she's flaunting her engagement ring big time. The model girlfriend and riotous radio host got engaged this past Valentine's Day, and Howard treated Beth to a beautiful 5.2-carat diamond ring.

According to OK! Magazine, Ostrosky's ring recently made a list of biggest celebrity engagement rings, coming in at #2, behind Rebecca Romijn's 6-carat sparkler, given to her by actor Jerry O'Connell.

When Ostrosky found out about her silver medal finish she joked to OK! staffers that she should have been given a first place standing because, "mine is worth more. Rebecca's ring is only a yellow diamond."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

head games

GRANTED SHE IS STUPID TO BE WITH THAT ASSWIPE JERK OFF, BUT I DON'T THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE A HORSE AS MUCH AS ANNA NICOLE DID, WHEN THAT SLUT SMILED THAT FAKE SMILE SHE LOOKED JUST LIKE A HORSE!!

GOD 1

would feel humilated, disgusted, that this is the ONLY way my husband can support me!!

Alison, got out, Thank God; I'm sure she was so sick of his B.S. and the whisper's behind her back from other women.

Beth, if you have any friend's, it is so that YOU can pay for lunch, dinner, etc... for your
"friends".

Alison, I'm with you on this one. I haven't ever been able to stand that guy!!!
He is taking what ALL WOMEN HAVE (T & A) and along with him being the "breast and weight police"; WTF!!!!!!!! His crude tastelessness, is profiting from it!!!

Don't worry Beth, he will get tired of you too, and dump you for a younger model.
When men de-grade women; they loose any class they ever had.
Now, those associated with him are class-less as well.

No, as I am sure you know by now, I did not contact SIRIUS to "hook me up" with your
nasty-ass mouth regarding women.

I am a female model too, & you MR.STERN; wouldn't even get the time of day from me!!!

Beth, how does it feel to be engaged to a man,
who has NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN?????

Posted at 12:21PM on Apr 8th 2007 by Anne Elizabeth

who would screw a fat ass like you !!!

Larry's#1 fan

Well anyways I agree I guess ugly wealthy men do need love too, and Beth maybe you can change him around and fix him up a bit because he is obviously nothing too look at ,so you wont have a hard time with women trying to steal your man ......

Dawn

I agree with post #6........Beth was on The View and she went on and on about how compassionate Howard Stern is. What a crock!! Here's an example of how he does not have an ounce of compassion for people: (all he is out for is himself, ratings, and money) He has been promoting "Vote for Sanjaya" on American Idol. Sanjaya is clearly not anywhere near as talented as the other contestants, but yet, week after week he gets to stay. This is partly due to Howard Stern's campaign to ruin the show. Not once did Howard Stern stop to think about what effect this has on the other contestants on the show. They deserve more respect that what he is giving. It is not right. This is an obvious and very clear example of how Howard Stern does not have an ounce of compassion in his soul. Maybe post #6 was correct......Beth may be ignorant. It sure seems this way if she really believes Howard is compassionate. Compassionate people don't intentionally ruin American Idol for the better contestants. Howard Stern is a jerk !!!!!

queen

She looks like one of the girls that works at the bunny ranch oh HBO's show the cathouse. They could be twins

Whatever

I'm wondering if any of you had ever heard of the term "sacrcasm". Like someone mentioned earlier, Beth and Rebecca are good friends and I'm pretty sure her comment was made in good fun.
As for why she is marrying Howard - we're all entitled to our opinions, but I'm curious if any of the bashers on here know Howard personally? Yes, his show is a bit outrageous, but its exactly that - A SHOW. He is a "personality" - I highly doubt he is the same way at home. No one on here knows for sure, so its pretty closed minded of you to assume he acts this way in his private life.
Rock on to Beth and all her work with the North Shore Animal League!

studly

it's all about the money people ,this dumb and blond wouldn't be anywhere near howard stern if he didn't have a radio show and making millions

ILoveSanjaya

really do any of you actually know howard or beth? you make assumptions of things you can't possibly know. His persona on air is just tha ta persona. You've never heard of him being nothing except faithful to his first wife.

You guys are such haters. You guys don't have his money or a girl that pretty.
Losers.

HOWARD RULES!!! Vote for SANJAYA

someone in cincinnati

Hey Scott,

Go back to work at the Howard Stern show now. Shouldn't you be picking up some used condoms off of the studio floor or something?

Howard and Beth are not immune to our comments!

Jimmy

she's an idiot

Dawn

Yeah, Beth doesn't seem all that bright. She definitely has strange taste in men.
I guess money talks. Too bad for her parents having to admit that he is their son-in-law.

Dawn

Hey Nikki,
Guess what? YOU are the hater ! You want to vote for Sanjaya and show unbelievable cruelty to the rest of the Am Idol contestants? Talk about a hypocrite !! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF !!!!!!!! you are the one who is the LOSER !!!!!

HOWARD STERN will most probably have a hard time getting into heaven !!
Now, go think about that one for awhile, Nikki ! :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7