Federline's Worthless Handouts

4/9/2007 8:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

K-Fed celebrated his divorce from Britney by throwing handfuls of $50 dollar bills to a crowd in a Vegas nightclub -- the only problem, the bills were fake!

A freshly-shaven Federline hit up Jet Nightclub at The Mirage Friday night to mark his divorce with a party, where lingerie-clad dancers showered the crowd in fake $50 bills. Seems his divorce settlement with Brit didn't leave him wealthy enough to throw out the real thing!

Ironically, a source inside the club tells TMZ that while plenty of hotties tried to flirt their way into the VIP lounge, Federline and his entourage were only letting in "Britney look-alikes." Federline was also spotted earlier that day lounging around Bare, the topless pool at The Mirage.

Your'e Fired!

"Freshly Shaven" He is trying to be the MOM and the DAD to the kids!..........

TROLL SMASHERS

fake bills - even though this is a common thing at concerts and parties, for kevin this is bad press - that boy needs a publicist

Chris

L

TP

K-FED is a DISEASE

Jason Elias

Throwing out fake $50 bills? Hilarious.

Dave

Remember he has coustody of the kids right now.

joanne

where's the kids?

big joe

let's see were he is in 2 year's { a big no body}

TP

P.S. - I want to have your babies next K-Fed........................

mary

Yeah - thats right, where are the kids?? MAYBE BRITNEY HAS THEM AT THE LAKERS GAME SHE WENT TO !!!! Sad, isnt it?? Here it is Easter and NEITHER parent has their children. If the grandparents had any sense, they would stop raising Britneys and Kevins children for them!!

TP

YO Mary - Let's get down to it - you seem pretty fly - I don't know why I wasted my time on Britney - when I had this "perfect woman" following my every move. Call me (hand movement to side of face)!!!

mary

#12 - K-FED: CALL YOURSELF (Cause no one else will call you!). Put your hand somewhere else too and go find another "illiterate" to banter with!!!

deb

i like K-fed. he's the better of the two people in his divorce. Just leave him alone. Hmm i never thought i would EVER say that either.

mary

#14 - debi I never thought I would be saying this either but, out of the two, K-Fed is definitely the better one! (The REAL K-FED, that is!). I hope he winds up with them!

Pam

Big deal. He threw out fake $50.00 dollar bills. What did anyone expect from a fake & worthless thing. Get the kids Brit.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments