Nicolas Cage Goes to Washington for Lincoln

4/9/2007 8:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An extremely smooth-looking Nicolas Cage appeared at the Maryland University campus with estranged Angelina Jolie daddy Jon Voight, while filming the sequel to "National Treasure."

In the sequel, "Book of Secrets," Cage chases after 18 missing pages from the diary of John Wilkes Booth, in what promises to be a real *yawn* cliffhanger in the murder of Abraham Lincoln.

The Maryland location is doubling for Washington D.C. in this Christmas release. Yup, you'll have to wait all the way until December for this traction/adventure. Oh, the torment.

imran

hi

nicloas all fan i am very poor last earth our house will totaly destroy so please help me and give me a 50000 $ for preparing the our house. if you want help me please send us the dollar is as under.

Titel of Account imran hanif
Account # 3881-8
Branch Code 1209
Model Town Gujranwala Pakistan

Pakistan

antiAMERICAN IDOL

AND THIS IS A STORY, WHY ????

Paul Harris

I cannot believe your utter gall! You dismiss things with the wave of a well manicured hand, like a New York queen! I am retired (74, in July) so I have time on my hands, ergo, I read garbage and cereal boxes. It constantly amazes me that so many not only consider celebrities fair game, but really and truly believe we have a "right" to know each and every detail, sordid or not. There are many so called celebrities for whom I don't give a flying you know what. Why should I care what an idiotic moron like Brittany does or doesn't do? Who gives that famous flying you know what who's screwing her? I don't watch movies to pick apart the actors. Nor do I really care what they think about anything. As for what you empty headed, nosey gosspis think? I don't really believe you're capable of thought!

caroline

BORING!!!!!!!

Your'e Fired!

TMZ, slap yourself for being so negative about everything!!!!.......National Treasure was VERY entertaining....I am looking forward to the sequel.....
Not everything has to involve Boobs or Sex!!!! Grow Up!!!

Your'e Fired!

...................Give'em "Heck" Mr. Harris.......................Well Said :-)

jollyrancher

Its University of Maryland!!!! Get it right! Go Terps!

Kathy Welsh

I agree with Old Dog. National Treasure was a very well made movie with an interesting story line. It might actually have made some people interested in learning more about history! Not the usual garbage being shoveled at us by Hollywood. I'm delighted they're making a sequel and look forward to seeing it!!

Kel

National Treasure was a great movie and used real documented history to tell it the story, so you could actually learn (shocker!!!). Not everything has to involve some slutty woman wearing nothing and exposing everything. Believe it or not, some things can be interesting without involving sex. I am very much looking forward to the sequel, and watching you guys become laughing stocks when it becomes a success all over. I bet you'll change your tune real fast and start supporting it.
Nicolas Cage is an amazing actor.

DCite

It is the University of Maryland, NOT Maryland University.

MS. M

I agree with all the above comments, an actor of the caliber of Nick Cage deserves RESPECT....he is still HOT and can ACT, unlike the alledged talent of Brittany, Whitney, Tiffany, et al; oh and let's not forget about Paris....who does cash in on her name.....I like reading TMZ, I'll admit but some of your stories and the cutsey comments by your reporters are disrespectful, to celebrities that have earned our admiration & respect. I know this is about opinion but dissing Cage apparently is written by some punk who is clearly too full of themselves....and will never reach the talent bar set by Cage. I too look forward to the sequal & know it will NOT be a yawn as Cage films keep me wide awake, and on the edge of my seat!

miranda

NIC CAGE IS LOOKING VERY HOT THESE DAYS. I love his new look!

Jane

Yippee!
I can hardly wait. I loved the first movie, and bet the second will be just as entertaining. A good family film.

StandUp!

OMG! This is the SAME day I went out to the castle he bought here in Germany which happens to be 20 minutes from my house! We are an Army family stationed here and it was big news in our area when he bought this castle in Aug. Well, I put it in my navi and went out there. It's AWESOME!! I got some pics until a German guy told me to stop (he was really nice though). I only got about 20 feet from the front gate cuz I was scared to get any closer. There were lots of cars (mostly expensive Benz's) coming from there as I parked. I doubted he was there since it's his getaway, guess I was right. I can't believe he lives so close!!! I really hope he visits the soldiers here when he gets some time, the post is only 15 min. from his castle!