Sharon Osbourne Gets Pumped by Elton

4/10/2007 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Osbourne, who TMZ has learned will take Brandy's seat at the judge's table on "America's Got Talent," was seen indulging her taste for $500 pumps, while getting a little fashion advice from a pal ... Sir Elton John.

Spotted yesterday at Barneys in Beverly Hills, the petite and taut Mrs. O and the chunky philanthropic lord perused a rack of Manolo Blahnik heels.

Sharon, sporting a hairdo nearly the color of her pink clutch, is clearly a judge of good taste.

Matty

HE is HUGE and probably pissed they dont carry his size.

Neighbor

I can only assume that this show is brilliant, I have never seen it. Probably because I could care less about Brandy the MURDERER. However if that man/girl Elton is involved it says alot. Moron TV.

whynot

What makes you think SHE'S not giving HIM advice on shoes?? lol, by the way, the hair is closer to the color of the shoe on the top left shelf than to her purse.

Tim

Does anyone really care about this??It pisses me off 500. for shoes, For some thats a weeks wage..I'm tired of hearing of all this overspending, they should be more generous with there money..and I'm not talking about the 400k Rolls , Travolta gave to Oprah..But he did give 15k for the hurricane relief in Florida.....LOSERS........

anthonysdreamgirl**

I would hardly call Elton a desperate celebrity or a moron...He has had a successful music career for well over 4 decades...Just because he's not on TMZ everyday does not mean he is less of a celebrity than half of these flashes on here. He is a star that has stood the test of time. He doesn't have to resort to advertising on free chat spaces like "Joey Chuck" - who's the desperate one?? And BTW, love Sharon too! ;-)

Robin Givens, Toronto, Canada

I would love to go shopping with Sharon. She rocks!

pattie in cali

i love sharon and elton, you go guys, ths is a change, buy me some sharon, size 7, please,

adrlau

I LOVE THE COLOR OF HER HAIR & I ENJOYED HER SHOW OR SHOULD I SAY OZZY'S!!
ELTON HAS DONE SO MANY SONGS, HE'S PROBABLY LOST TRACK & YEAH TMZ HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR ANY LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S PROBABLY A BILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CAN TELL YOU TO P-SS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda

I love Sharon's hair, quit hating TMZ. Also, the comment that Brandy is a murder is uncalled for. It was an accident, a bad bad accident. God forbid anything happen to you...

Someone Help That Girl

Elton John supports many AIDs related causes, and has raised millions of dollars. I think that Sharon has spoke on behald of the Cancer Society.

Just because they aren't out there flapping their wings about all the good that they do, doesn't mean that they don't contribite. Many people contribute quietly and don't desire the need for publicity with that they support.

Elton John and the Osbourne's have been friends for many, many years. If I recall, after Sharon's bout with cancer, she went to Italy where Elton John has a home and spent time resting and recuperating. The Osbourne family together have spent a lot of time at his estate abroad.
When Sharon had her talk show, she dedicated an entire show to Elton John one day with him there for the entire thing. That is not something that just anyone can get him to do.

Jemima

I love them both. Sharon is a good choice for AGT. I think she will be very honest .

blabs

Elton needs better fitting clothes. His wardrobe looks like crap.

Marsha

Is it just me, or does Elton look like Rosie O'Donnell from this side view? Could they have been "separated at birth"????

Marissa

Elton John is MENTALLY ILL and Sharon Osbourne is always looking for attention. Do you think Elton's butt-buddy wears high heels????????

vanessaem

Why do gay guys feel that since they are gay that they can give you advice on what you should where? Sir Elton is out of the closet so now he's a fashion maven. Puleease! Elton needs a queen of his own to tell him to lose weight and get a better suit.
Sharon looks good though.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments