Paris is Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

4/11/2007 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a flashback to the early '90s last night as Mark Curry aka "Mr. Cooper", and Salt-N-Pepa's Spinderella made rare appearances at Area.

The two attended Complex magazine's 5th anniversary party, which played host to all the usual nightcrawlers. A confused Paris Hilton showed up with boytoy Josh Henderson, while Paul Wall showed off his grillz to photogs.

Hilton's former BFF Kim Kardashian was there too, proving she doesn't need the heiress to get recognition -- Kimmy had to fight off autograph seekers. That sex tape apparently won a lot of fans!

Cee-Lo, Andrew Dice Clay, DJ AM, and a sleazy looking JR Rotem -- Britney's producer and alleged one night stand -- added to the random crowd.

All this and more in today's partyin' like it's 1995 Star Catcher.

hahaha

Salt N Pepa still look good, I wish they make another album on go on tour...

Donna Mae Taylor

I was there last night and I wanted to say your TMZ photographer was professional and grascious and did a quick interview for friend Dave Shelton who has done much work in the biz and was not given the respect he so deserved and earned in this industry by the PR company there that handles the red carpet one guy name withheld shot asia guy very rude and really had little man syndrome I will make sure people know who he is NOT! TMZ was professional and a PRO at all times.
You Rock! For Paris e-mail me at myspace (DonnaMae)my offer still stands coming to my hospital to see the babies ,..you look great Paris.

Sam.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! "BORING AS HELL PARISITE DRIVEL, FED UP TO THE BACK TEETH WITH HER" Now I knwo who Dannilynns daddy is I can leave this stupid parisite rideen site for good. To all the paris hilton haters out there "I SOLUTE YOU!" See ya round TMZ YOU FUCJKING LILLY LIVERED PACK OF PUTRID PARISITE HUGGERS!

Samantha Fry

I LOVE KIM...!!! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL ...
NOT LIKE PARIS, I THINK HER DAYS ARE DONE.. IM ALREADY TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT PARIS STUPID AND BLONDE MOMENTS.... ITS ALWAYS THE SAME STORY WITH HER.... WE NEED SOMEONE FRESHH.... BRING US SOMEONE FRESHH TMZ

Brianne

their not scared to get an std i wouldnt want anyone to know i was hanging with paris