Fergie to Nelly Furtado:

'Say it to My Face'

4/12/2007 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie and NellyThe Fergie/Furtado feud flames on!

On "Impacto," Fergie's latest collaboration with Daddy Yankee, the self-proclaimed Dutchess fillets the "Promiscuous" singer, saying, "I ain't promiscuous, the realest chick up in this," and threatens with an old fashioned "I'ma pull your wig back!"

This isn't Fergie's first shot at Nelly. In "Fergalicious," she also says that she's not promiscuous. Obviously, she doesn't feel that Nell's gettin' the message. SHE AIN'T PROMISCUOUS!!

Ooh! Take that, Nelly!

kittykornkid

They are both ugly and wanna get in the spotlight arguing for attention. But when the going get tough, i'm team fergie.

kass

what??????

Only in

tmz WTF are you talking about?

Rachel

Duchess is spelled like this. Not like this: Dutchess.

Britney Spears Photos

Just one of those daze I suppose

Dawn

Fergie Please stop the Lip injections and really lay off the protien drinks your looking like a man lately.

haters

Why are these 2 no talent ho's fighting? Nelly used to be sweet but she came back on the scene ghetto and slutty. She claims we love her ass & abs. LOL. Her ass is fat and jiggly and her legs are chunky. Get over yourself, Nelly!
As far as Fergie, of course she's a ho. Josh was known to love a latin "working girl" named Luna while he was living in NY (before Las Vegas). Fergie is a druggie and a tranny.

Snarksnarksnark

She's so vain -- I bet she thinks this song is about her, about her, about her. (Apologies to Carly Simon; but, I couldn't resist.)

kate

Rachel - I think she spells Dutchess like that cuz it's like a Dutchie (pass it on the left hand side)

Stan

Who cares both are idiots, Nelly sold out, she used to be good

ellen & babs

Fergie looks like she has the "mumps" for life....
e&b

craphound

Why does Nelly Furtado wear a wig ? is it because she's lost her hair from the radical diet she did to get so thin ? . You know that is usally the result of starvation drug diets , LOL . Stupid woman .And furgie , I cant sing , I look like a man , so said maybe not ex tweeker , nasty ugh . BTW furgie how do you stay sooo thin ? , I'm just wondering ?.But what do I know about beauty , after all they are the zenithof looks and beauty LOL , give me a friggin break

Haha suckers...

Does anyone know if Fergie and Bret Michaels have ever been seen together???

Renee

can someone tell me when this fued started and why?

Leigh

It would be nice, if Fergie stopped posing & talking like a thug and took some English grammar classes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments