Larry Birkhead Arrives to Custody Hearing

4/13/2007 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a crowd of photographers snapping away, a smiling Larry Birkhead arrived to a Bahamian court just moments ago to fight for custody of his daughter Dannielynn.

Anna Nicole Smith's estranged mother, Virgie Arthur, is also expected to arrive shortly. It is unknown if Howard K. Stern will attend.

The hearing is set to begin at 2:30 PM EDT.

Nance

WELL........... I guess Vergie strikes again.........

rooting4Larry

Everyone keeps saying that ANS did not want LB to have her child and that she didn't want Vergie touching her baby. Well, guess what people? ANS is dead! LB is the father & will have custody. Vergie is the grandmother. LB & VA can work out whatever arrangements they want regarding that baby.

Vergie lives in TX & LB in Ca. It's not she would be coming over every day. I seriously doubt LB would have a problem with her visiting a few times a year. He's always said he wants her to be a part of Danilynn's life, just not have custody.

Nance

Virgie LOOKS like she has ruined the whole process AGAIN.................thta stupid Drunkin' lawyer showed his UGLY face today............He should take the baby and come back to USA
ASAP

IhateJon

What the HELL is Stern doing there???? He has NO STANDING NOW!!! Dannielynn is NOT his child. Get the HELL OUT OF THE COURT ROOM STERN!!! Custody of Dannielynn is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

monique

I do believe Larry considers himself a celebrity now.

Connie

Are you sure Larry is the father and there weren't any money figures hidden in there.
Like Howard could of given larry his DNA test....really I don't think Dannielynn,looks like larry or any of the nieces and nephew do,
Danniel looks like one of the body guards or B. Thompson, and I don't care you were snipped.

Larry wanna a cracker?

Re who makes what money via media.
I couldn't care less, as long as it's legal. And that even goes for HK$. Way I figure it, if ET didn't pay him somebody else would've, so big deal. ET got to him first, is all. Up to we viewers to buy what he says, not bash the deliverer. I heard they paid him 3 million, wow! Not a bad payday for so little effort (and alotta lies).

I wish Virgie would do an interview. Dangit!!! Why hasn't she???
As far as I know she's the only one not exchanging info for $$$.
Please Virgie, book the interviews now before HK$ and Larry get all the best deals for themselves.

California

Virgie is a goog grandma so screw all you people

gail ca;deron

LARRY, HI OH MY GOD.. I WAS CHEERING YOU FROM THE BEGINNING OF ALL OF THIS. I WAS HOPING IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG. MY HUSBAND AND I WERE THRILLED THAT SHE IS NOW YOURS. ENJOY HER EVERY MINUTE AND MAY YOU BOTH HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFE GOD BLESS. GAIL AND HILARIO CALDERON

gail ca;deron

GOOD LUCK LARRY YOU DESERVE YOUR BABY.. BEST OF LUCK GAIL AND HILARIO CALDERON

Cari7000

I think you'll find Larry wants Virgie in Dannielynns life..... she is her grandmother.....Get a life and accept it !

Larry and Virgie will figure it out... It may also benefit larry to have Virgie take care of the baby one weekend a month..... most single parents DO need a break....I know that !

California

O'Quinn is going after howard in a civil action and I bet it is a wrongful death suit and I hope they hang Sterns ass . The bastard thinks he has sled through Anna's and Daniels death. WRONG!

California

Get off of Virgies ass she is going to make sure she does not lose another grandchild, where ever Sterns is involved death occurs and it seems he is fighting for control of the monies from the estate ,the bastard needs to be in jail , he is acting like all is forgiven .. he looks like a fricken hood

Painthorse

I bet OQuinn will have something up his sleeves soon, that is why they are still in the picture, Virgie still wants to hammer Coward and i don't blame her. Remember the Simpson murders, couldn't get Simpson on the criminal count, so they went after him in the civil courts. Not that it did any good, but it is just for the point of the matter. Coward is still an enabler that didn't give a dam enough to at least try and get her help, he just sat back and Helped her get her drugs, and frigging Eroshevich aint' much better!!!!!$$$$$ I hear they have some surprizes up their sleeves for later, can't wait to see what O'Quinn has for us, hope he can screw Coward $tern $oon!!!!!!!!!!!1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Painthorse

I'm with you Macki, i hope OQuinn HANGS Coward $tern, he thinks he is such a slick lawyer, big important man, can help an ignorant woman get her schemes right and get rid of her bothersome kid, he thinks he is so smart, i hope they hammer Coward on civil charges or wrongful death for trying to be a doctor and helping err giving Anna and Daniel tons of wrongful prescribed drugs, someone should pay for all if this sadness. And Coward or the Doc, E, were the only ones around trying to be good caretakers, NOT!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$