Batty Britney Caught on Tape

4/15/2007 10:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Baldy Britney Spears had her crazy captured on tape this weekend. On Friday Brit went for a tan and a sushi dinner with her cousin and on the way out, she called over a paparazzi agency to tape a little message to the public.

First the fierce baldy thanked her fans for their support. Then she launched into a mad monologue, rattling on in a fake valley girl accent about everything from tabloid troubles to Jesus.

In the minute and a half diatribe, she addresses rumors that she's pregnant, saying, "And, like, I saw these magazines, and they said I was pregnant, and like it's so true. Like, America, believe everything you read because like you're smart and I'm stupid. Like for real." Well put.

The spacey pop star also takes a stab at her management, snarkily adding that, like, "my management totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab."

Wacko Jacko a Good Dad?

Michael Jackson Gallery: Click to launch photosMichael Jackson is a model parent, says a publisher who traveled with the King of Pop and his kids last month.

Jamie Foster Brown, the publisher of Sister 2 Sister magazine, told Rush and Molloy that the plastic surgery-loving pop is actually a great dad.

"I just noticed also how nice the kids were," she gushed. "They're not privileged at all. They have a lot of fun with [Michael]. They're intelligent, extremely well-spoken, and they like to play jokes."

"He just seemed to be a good parent," she added. "More so than most of us!"

Jon Voight –Deadbeat Dad?

Angelina Jolie Gallery: Click to launch photosYet more proof that Angelina Jolie is a "Little Orphan Angie." According to the will of her mother Marcheline Bertrand, who died this past January, Angelina's father Jon Voight owes $180,000 in back child support.

Not that she –- or her strange brother James Haven –- needs that money now. But it may help explain Jolie's rocky relationship with dear daddy.

Bertrand's will, which was filed in court on April 13, lists Haven and Jolie as co-executors and instructs them to split the estate.

Party Favors..."Greys Anatomy" Wins Gay Award...Christina Ricci's Need For "Speed"

Over the weekend, "Grey's Anatomy" received an Outstanding Individual Episode Award by the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD). No word on whether homophobic remark-spewing actor Isaiah Washington attended the event. ... "Black Snake Moan-er" Christina Ricci is set to appear in a live-action remake of the 1960s cartoon "Speed Racer," created by "Matrix" masterminds Larry and Andy Wachowski.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lenn K.

Who really cares about what Britney does on a moment to moment basis. It's really not that interesting.

Mia

TMZ.......Jon Voight doesn't owe back child support......it's back SPOUSAL support.....and who really knows if HE does owe it?? She wrote a letter and attached it to the will.....just because she wanted to have one last "slap" against Jon Voight, from the grave.....

Seems to me that even after all that time(20+yrs), that Marcheline could never REALLY move on, from the divorce. I can imagine the poison she fed those 2 kids, regarding their father.....and maybe that is why Angelina Jolie will NEVER have a lasting, fulfilling, relationship with any man. She has made it plain in interviews that she doesn't trust anyone, even Brad Pitt.

Marcheline is a classic case of a woman scorned, who then pits her children against their father........... fills them with poison, because she sees herself as a perpetual "victim".

And yes, I am talking from experience, as I was one of those children, who's father cheated on my mother, and the marriage ended up in divorce.My mother would constantly berate my father....and until I was older, and really started to get to know my father all over again, DID I find out what exactly happened in their relationship..and my father was NOT the only one to blame in the break down of their marriage. There is always 2 sides to a story. Unfortunately Jon Voight has never spoken out about the marriage between him and Marcheline......out of respect for her and their kids.....so whatever THEY all have said, goes on record....as just the "truth".

Star

Shame on John Voight I can’t believe why some parents abandon their children.

A-yo Leroy!

i'm pretty sure britney was mocking the tabloids. You guys are trying to make it seem like she's losing her mind again.

Star

John Voight should be shame of himself .I hope he never shows his face on TV he wants to talk to Angie.

d

BRITNEY IS JUST A UNEDUCATED TOOL.PLEASE TAKE YOUR CASH AND GO AWAY.

Jean

Nice to FINALLY see someone come out and say that about Michael Jackson. The media has really tarnished him and so many peopel, like many that posts on this website, are foolish enough to believe all the tabloids.

There's do doubt Michael is a good day, but the media doesn't want us to know that.

Jean

Nice to FINALLY see someone come out and say that about Michael Jackson. The media has really tarnished him and so many people, like many that posts on this website, are foolish enough to believe all the tabloids.

There's no doubt Michael Jackson is a good dad, but the media doesn't want us to know that.

Tedi

am I missing something or is this continued elsewhere? the "Party Favors" portion kinda drops off there.... As for the rest, well, it's a sad state when people who have lots of personality ( I don't mean multiple Britney) can rule our conversations when there are more improtant things to discuss. Of course, I'm one to talk, since I'm here reading every last word & wondering where the rest of it is....

Jennifa O Jenny

Britney really should shut her mouth - unless she REALLY wants to kill her career. Everybody around her is trying so hard to help her out but she is her own worst enemy. What I'd really like to see happen is Britney release a comeback album - have it totally flop and then miss thing can just fade out of public site. That would be just "peachy".

someone

Mia, I agree with everything you said. I read that Marcheline let Angelina have a live in boyfriend when she was 14..so I don't think she was the perfect mother either. And if he did owe all this money, why didn't she go after him when she was alive and healthy? And what exactly does James Haven do for a living? I googled him, and except for 5 plays he directed in college, that Angelina starred in, I can't see where he does anything, so I think the 500k that hes going to inherit will come in handy!

Originalkat

#2 Mia AMEN! I think you are totally right. There are so many out there like that and for the "kids" to act as they do now as adults is disgusting. Where is the "honor thy father and mother"? It is isn't "honor thy father and mother only if they pay money". We live in a sad society and our court system is backed up because of the "paycheck parent" syndrome. I would imagine Angeline is better off than her brother or father....disgusting.

Brittney....it's over. Get on with your personal life and raise your babies. You are looking more like a fool than ever.

Indianer

Aren't you guys tired of listening to Brittany's jabber yet? She's either crazy or pretending to be and anything she says these days should be taken with a grain of salt.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

britt is just stupid and anybody buy any of her c/ds are also,this bitch just thinks the americian public is dumb,shes finished,just to show you,she reads the media

Dawn

I wouldn't trust Brad Pitt either if he had cheated on his wife to be with me...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments