Matt's Picnic Table Workout

4/16/2007 4:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The big story in the L.A. Times this weekend was about expenses on the movie "Sahara," which included details on how much Matt McConaughey's trainer and chef got paid. But it turns out, all Matt really needs is a picnic table.

Matt's personal trainer got $67,977, and his personal chef got $48,893. The picnic table in these pictures worked for free.

Meanwhile, Penelope Cruz's hairstylist earned $135, 550 on the film. This is how Penelope's hair looked when she grabbed a morning flight at LAX this weekend.

Sean Bresnahan

Yes, that does look like a rather familiar position for Matty.

He's Boring now

So glad this whole overcharging and pampering of Stars wasnt limited to just TMZ...saw it even in my local paper this morning. Glad to see such gluttony and self indulgence get exposed. Maybe Sharpton and Jackson should go after this next. Though it isnt racist, it borders on uncivil.

Pigs

Kim

What makes me sick about this is all the "lecturing" we get about charity and "helping others" blah blah blah. They are spoiled brats who need to put their money where their mouths are.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

all that money and she can't afford to have her pants tailored?

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MATTS ALWAYS STAYING IN SHAPE,SOMETHING ALL AMERICIANS SHOULD DO,WHATS THE BIG DEAL,STARS WORKING OUT,SUCH A DORK,BETTER THAN MIKE JACKSON MOLESTING LITTLE BOYS,OR ALLYS FAT BUTT,WHY IS THIS A STORY?

Bean Head

Well no tragedy obviously slows down TMZ stupidity and trivial crap.

allison

OH God...Matt is working out..Woopie! Please I am so sick of seeing him. Sexiest man alive? Whatever. He sucks at acting and seems really cocky to me. TMZ stop showing pics of Matt...What is Britney doing right now?

stoopit

ok...TMZ there are 32 people dead in Virginia, did anyone tell you guys? Oh wait, that would be classified as REAL news. Keep covering this stupid crap.

anastasia

i would lay like that on a table for matt anyday.

studly

that pic of matt couldn't be any more subliminal,i'm sure that's not the first time those legs have been in that position

ya know

TMZ, if you need any help taking pictures of Matt, just give me a call. I will do it just for the pure enjoyment!!!

Diana

Doesn't he seem to be so much in love with his body, he is so ordinary looking to me, I wonder why all that posturing. Do he and what's her name really believe they are worth all that pampering, while people are dying in Iraq and elsewhere.

Angi

al sharpton & jesse jackson? they only want any opportunity to CRY about supposed unfair treatment of anyone who is black. GO AFTER, someone? huh?

shouldbefuntowatch

I'm so sick of seeing photos of this guy working out!!! Great, good for him, if I had millions, I could spend all day outside working out too. BORING.

Not Surprised