Will's Little "Landlord"

4/17/2007 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to play!A two-minute comedy video of Will Ferrell fighting with his landlord would be funny. But when you make the landlord a 2-year-old girl with a temper and a drinking problem, you've got comedy gold.

The viral video is called "The Landlord," a simple production between Ferrell and longtime collaborator Adam McKay. It's McKay's 2-year-old daughter who plays Pearl, Ferrell's verbally abusive landlord with a penchant for beer.

The video appears on FunnyOrDie.com, a website the duo's production company created as a place for them (and other, lesser-known comedians) to show off their short videos.

McKay told the L.A. Times that he's not worried about his daughter picking up bad language: "She's in that phase right now where you can repeat anything to her and she won't remember it." Kids saying "bitch" is always funny.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Connie Troy Mich

I love Pearl!!!!!!!! She is so funny and I will miss her. Does she have a sister?

antiAMERICAN IDOL

SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL CHILD SOCIAL SERVICES ON THEM AND IT MIGHT JUST BE ME.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY! IT'S CHILD ABUSE IT IT'S WORST FORM - A HELPLESS 2-YEAR OLD. PREDATORS WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A CHEAP LAUGH. NOT FUNNY!

Ace

Her personality and apparent drinking problem remind me of the nasty Tinsley Mortimer. Kudos!

stephanie

Oh, get a life, Compassionate Mary!!! That video is hilarious!!!!
I am crying from laughing. And after such a terrible day, yesterday, some silly laughter is needed.

Child Services is for children getting beaten and raped by their parents. This video was funny and touching at the same time. That baby girl, Pearl, is comic gold!

B-Heard

Oh Mary...lighten up. I've watched this over a dozen times and its just as funny each time I see it. I hate kids but I do enjoy this little girl. She is adorable and has great comedic timing. Pearl out shines Farrell in thise video. Someone give this girl her own movie deal!

asila

hey #1 lighten up. Yes it's innappropriate but it is humorous. I don't think you can call child services on someone because their child swears. Get a grip.

antiAMERICAN IDOL

A future Anna Nicole in the making .

Steph

I agree with poster #1...I have a 3-year-old and it's HORRIBLE to teach them bad words and stuff about drinking and being drunk. He may not think she will remember, but they do...trust me.

But...I do have to say that I LOVE Will Ferrell and the idea of this was funny...I'm just glad it's not my kid!

Bi-Polar Hippie

I wouldn't call it gold. I did get a little laugh out of it though. :)

asila

Although I am not condoning what they did, I did get a laugh. I personally would never in a million years let my child do that however at that age they won't remember anyways. It's obvious someone is feeding her the lines and more than likely she's not gonna start talking like that. As long as her parents don't do that on a regular basis all is well.

Amanda

That was hilarious! Hey Mary, get a grip! Just like commment #3 (Stephanie) with such a tragic day yesterday it's nice to be able to laugh. maybe you should try it sometimes it makes you feel good!

igglefan

iT WAS funny.....the 2 year old won't remember! Jeez, some people have no sense of humor at all! That sucks to go thru life like that!

dontpanic

that little girl is just a parrot. she doesnt even know what's going on. they obviously filmed her lines and will's reactions separately. but yeah i saw this video a week ago, it's funny and i wasn't offended.

Dan

oh please, child services? get over yourself, no one was being abused in this video! it wasn't hilarious but it was a little funny

Sick Twisted Freak

This is wrong, but its okay to pull a kid out of school (and their childhood) and plop them on a movie or sitcom set for 12 hours a day?!? Whatever!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments