Depp's Daughter Laughs in the Face of Harmful Infection

4/18/2007 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Johnny Depp's daughter, Lily-Rose, looks well as she takes a stroll along the Thames with dad.

Lily was originally thought to have had blood poisoning, but was later diagnosed as having an E. coli infection, which affected her kidneys. Johnny kept vigil at her bedside in a London hospital until the tot bounced back.

Depp is in England filming Tim Burton's version of Stephen Sondheim's "Sweeney Todd," which had halted production during Lily's illness.

lexie

Sharp Eye, there are a lot of things the dumb ass should be ashamed of, but i don't think it's in his nature. Last year in a magazine interview he admitted to still having rages and smashes TV's and trashes rooms, only instead of hotel rooms, it's in his own house. His excuse is that he owns it he can smash it. Sad! I wonder if all the hell he's been through with his child's illness it will straighten him out! I think not!

lexie

Manny, I'm here to please! Entertainment you want... Entertainment you'll get.

Sharp Eye

manny how many times are you going to change your name? Put a cork in it!

lexie I can't believe that boob is still destroying furniture, he did that with Wynona too, I feel sorry for those poor kids. He's a middle aged man with too much time on his hands, I see now why it took them so long to get their daughter proper treatment.

Rocky

Are you two still discussing this? My god, you're pathetic.

Sharp Eye

lassoon, yes we're still discussing it, because your man Depp will exploit the story every chance he gets.
He has a few movies and a book coming out, get ready for him to act like a doting father.
lexie made a good point, when is he going to stop destroying furniture, he has children and his daughter is ill for crying out loud, and that hasn't changed him yet. You're idolizing a middle aged man who won't grow up, that's what's pathetic!

Rocky

I'm not going to argue any more. There's no point, and we'll never agree on anything. I figured out for myself a long time ago what type of a person Depp is (a great one), and no amount of tabloid crap, or gossip, is going to change my mind. Only Depp himself can do that, and so far, he hasn't.

I don't have anything personal against anyone here, I just wanted to defend Depp, 'cos I am a fan.

Look, I'll even give you a smile. :)

Take care.

vermontfudge

For anyone who may just wander into this troll-fest, please note, "lexie/SharpEye" (are they one person?) have made many, many defamatory statements that are not supported by anything at all, such as: 1) that Johnny Depp doesn't pay his taxes 2) that his child became sick in France and had to be brought to the UK for treatment 3) that there was any delay in getting his child treated 4) that he's recently destroyed furniture anywhere. Prove me wrong "lexie/SharpEye". Post some links. Yeah, I know you're trolls, of course there are no links, you're just saying crazy stuff to provoke a response. I'm just posting this in case some normal person should happen to wander by and think there is actually anything to all these disgusting rants. Go ahead, find anything that supports in anyway any of the above. (Oh, and that ONE paparazzi picture you mentioned was over a year old so his son would have been 3 not 5. You're poring over paparazzi pictures of his family and calling other people fans?)

lexie

Sharp Eye, Did you say he was throwing things around with Wynona too? Well, that violent ass was with her when she was under aged. Tells a lot about the man! The Johnny lover types like Lassoon will never see him for what he is.

He's got a book coming out? What's the title? "Johnny, My Years in the Closet"?

Sharp Eye

God, I didn't even realize that swill didn't consider the lives of other people. Of course the last thing she ate made her sick, he didn't care that other children lives are at risk? Who knows the true numbers of people affected and left untreated, because of this self centered maniac. How selfish and cold hearted can he be? You're right lexie his fanboys will never see the truth.

That's another thing Wynona was no more than a child when he hooked up with her, just like Vanessa. Yes he was always making news back in the day, destroying hotel rooms and there were drugs found it was big news. I'm sure that's one of the reasons he fled to france, it was getting to hot for him here in the states. He's a middle aged man, with no sense, his childs illness is proof of this.

vermontfudge

In response to your increasingly nasty blather, "lexie/SharpEye" please post any supporting links for the defamatory claims that:
1) he insisted on a nine day delay on reporting e. coli to the authorities (she was in the hospital, the hospital IS the authority, the hospital would have told the parents it was e. coli and the hospital would have initiated the investigation. The only conceivable delay would have been in his failure to "report" this to the tabloids, that's whats got you all worked up, as if anyone has the right to demand that a parent divulge a child's medical history to satisfy your idle curiosity)
2) "Winona was no more than a child when he hooked up with her, just like Vanessa" (Per imdb, Winona was 17, that's of age, and Vanessa was 25)
3) "there were drugs found it was big news" Well his life is pretty well documented and that's never been stated, but you go ahead and provide the link to support that lie, er, claim.
4) "Of course the last thing she ate made her sick" I'm sure the CDC would be interested in that, seems to take months for them to complete an e. coli investigation and the last one involving spinach they never could say for sure where it came from. I'm sure they'd welcome your insights. If you know anything at all about e. coli (try Wikipedia) sometimes the source is never found and doctors have in the past had problems diagnosing it in sick kids, which increases the mortality risk. Nice of you to add to the misinformation floating about. It can be devastating to children, even if they don't die they can have lifelong complications. Its really loathsome for you to troll on the subject of a serious childhood illness and to add to the misinformation that complicates treatment.

lexie

TMZ quit taking my posts off. They are on topic!
In America we do have freedom of speech. You guys want comments... So I comment!

In America when someone gets E. Coli it gets reported and investigated to find out where it was contracted so the public can be warned and the contaminated food can be recalled. If this happened in the U.S. the little Pirate could not have insisted no one report what was wrong with his child until 9 days later! Doing so put other people including other children at risk, all for HIS privacy! The little man thinks HE'S more important than the average person! Let me guess.. He's going to say that he has no idea how his child got E. Coli. Well, dumb ass let me give you a hint. It was in the last meal she ate before she got sick.

Of course if he saw her more often maybe he would know what she ate and if she was sick!

Rocky

I can't believe this is 5 pages long now!

Anyway, I don't think anyone will ever take Lexie and Sharp eyes insane ramblings seriously. Not anyone intelligent, anyway.

Sharp Eye

vermontfudge I guess you're angry I outed you as manny.

lexie is correct, he sought the medical attention of the British because his child was not being given proper medical treatment in france and they waited several days before they sought treatment for her. It was in all the British papers, you go look at them!. His failure to report his childs ecoli condition may have lead to the unnessary illness of countless others.
Wynona was underage not 17 but 15 when this adult man started messing with her. And he is almost twice the age of his current mistress. Depp has been known to secretly pass news items to the tabloids especially when he thinks it will make him look good. Just look at the photo this article is about, he and 10 people out with child, hmm someone wants attention. Depp has fully admitted that he still destroys furniture, only not in hotels.
Bottom line he waited until his childs illness had become dire, instead of realizing that the french doctors were not doing their job. When will you realze that this middle aged man won't grow up and won't care for his family properly?

Sharp Eye

vermontfudge aka manny, are you going to deny that Depp has not taken drugs? And was charged with allowing drugs to be sold at his club? Please don't spread anymore of your lies and he hasn't paid taxes in America since he turned his back on our country and bad mouthed us to the press. Please the fact that his daughter was left to languish and not given adaquate care is what upsets you minions. lexie and I have pointed out what a hypocrite Depp is and it enrages you. Where do you think his sick daughter was before she was treated in Britan for ecoli. Answer that!

lexie

Hey Sharp Eye, I keep answering Vermont/Manny but TMZ keeps taking off my posts!

In most states 18 is the legal age of consent Vermont! He should have been thrown in Jail! He was at least 10 years older than she was.
On the drug issue, everyone knows he used to do drugs, he's talked about it. Where have you been? Now he just drinks himself into a stupor!
Vermont you need to open your eyes girl! The little jerk is NOT a nice person.

Spoons... Just shut up!