Heather Mills Off and Running

4/18/2007 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills took her dance partner home last night, on another leg of her wacky dancing journey.

Immediately after taping the elimination episode of "Dancing with the Stars" -- with Heather surviving despite her fall-down performance Monday -- Mills and dance partner Jonathan Roberts were spotted at LAX, jetting off to England.

No risky business here though -- Mills travels back to the UK every Tuesday through Sunday to be with daughter Beatrice.

Roberts joins her in crossing the pond so they can work on their routines.

A

Dang it -- was hoping SOOO bad that she would be eliminated! at least she was in the bottom 2 ---
No - dont admire what she is doing. Yes, I think she is a golddiggin' tramp!

kt

Make her go away permentantly to England please.
I think she's nasty -- inside and out.

Tede

Heather "I'm not an attention seeker " Mills, does nothing without a camera documenting it.
When did going home to be with your child become a pr stunt. With mills everything is.

baj

I don't like her. I think shes a golddigger.

Tila is nasty!!!

i dont think shes so bad. I think shes very courageous for going on dancing with the stars. I think shes an inspiration for people like her. I dont think shes a gold digger. Paul was the idiot that didnt get a prenup. Old age must make you senile.

Kennedy

Heather has bad character and being on Dancing with the Stars is not going to change this fact.

C. Brown

Heather's fall this week was staged to garner sympathy with the judges and the viewers.

All they talked about a few weeks ago was how unsteady the artificial leg is and she never knows when it will give way when she puts pressure on it. Knowing this, she and her partner should have had her stand on her right leg and put the artificial leg on his chest.

Her costume could have had a flesh colored cover for her leg instead of white, which only served to bring attention to her artifical leg.

JUST A STUNT!

Maybe she will get voted off next week!

Sillyme

At least she was wearing undies.. snicker snicker..

Meri

I hope the Gold Digger Heather gets voted off next week. Then she can go
back to England and stay there.

A

If she is NOT a golddigger, why would she not accept the 48million that was offered? She said that she wanted more - needed more to support their child
COME ON!
it seems to me, she is using all these little tricks to try to garner sympathy for her... not her disability.

Slight Buzz

Heather's "fall" was SO fake....just like her claim she isn't a gold digger.

Janeanne

I HOPE SHE STAYS IN ENGLAND. At least she was in the bottom two this week. I also think the fall was staged for sympathy votes. GO HOME HEATHER AND STAY THERE.

el polacko

"risky business" ??? hahahahahaha.... with that queen ?! earth to the TMZ staff : male dancers are 99.999 % GAY !

Kattie

Well dont know about your percentages, but Jonathans very hot wife I sure would disagree.

Lisa

LET'S SEE.....

HOW LONG before Jonathan Roberts LEAVES HIS WIFE???

Where can I place a wager on that sure bet?!
(if you know of such a website, please share it, seriously!!!)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments