Vartan's Hands Tandem Bandaged

4/18/2007 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Accident-prone Michael Vartan was spotted at West Hollywood brunch hotspot, Toast, with both hands bandaged up like he'd had a two-fisted blender mishap.

Not long ago, he was sporting a black eye from a hockey puck mishap.

Vartan's got two pix in the pipeline, an outback crocodile thriller, "Rogue," and "Jolene," based on the E.L. Doctorow short story.

Calls to Vartan's reps for comment on the actor's injuries (and insurance) were unreturned.

Mary

Who the hell is he?

Mary

He had surgery to repair ligament damage.

jerry

Do any of the men in Hollywood bath, he is so hot but he looks like he smells

Wyatt

I’m really disappointed in you guys – he had surgery, he’s not accident prone. Talk about being totally insensitive. The previous black eye was from an elbow during a pick-up hockey game - not a puck. If you’re trying to be funny, you’re not!

leslie

He is hot but he needs to gain some weight, he is was too thin.

kelly2

Maybe he has a violent boyfriend...hahaha...just kidding.

Jane

I thought maybe he just suffered a rough-sex injury and ain't nothing wrong with that!

Diana

Michael Vartan's aunt lives in Los Angeles with her second husband. Her first husband was France's number 1 singer Johnny Hallyday. Sylvie herself has been a star in France since the early 60's. If you want to see and hear her, go to youtube and ask for Sylvie Vartan. Listen to my favourite song "La Maritza"..The Maritza is a river in Bulgaria, her native country, which she had to leave with her parents, her brother Eddie (Michael's father), because of communism. She was 8 at the time and has become a great singer at 16. She also sings in many other languages, including English, Italian, Spanish.

Mary Melikyan

Hey! I live in Armenia but I adore Micheal Vartan and would love to meet him someday soon.
I wonder if he has ever been to Armenia.
He is very talented, wonderful, and hot of course. Can't forget him at all after watching his "never been kissed".
I just wish him good luck to his career!

Jo

I don't see how having surgery on both your hands at the same time is either "weird" or "wacky." Painful and gutsy is more like it. Michael has a pilot that will hopefully be picked up and two movies coming out in the fall. It seems that now was the best time for him to take care of his injuries, so I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Geo Lesson

Ummm...Toast isn't in West Hollywood. It's on Third Street in Los Angeles.