Rosie to Sheryl Crow: "Have You Seen My Ass?"

4/23/2007 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The answer, presumably, is no -- but Rosie made her point, pooh-poohing Sheryl Crow for suggesting that we all use just one square of toilet paper per trip to the loo.
Click to return to TMZ.com
Crow made her comments on her blog last week, and Rosie took a moment on this morning's "The View" to express her incredulity at the supposedly enviro-friendly suggestion. "Have you seen my ass?!" bellowed Rosie, and Barbara Walters was good enough to warn viewers not to use their sleeves, another of Crow's helpful suggestions.

That's just about enough scatology and wipe-tech for one morning on that zany kaffeeklatsch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sarahjgilson@hotmail.com

Will someone please fire Rosie. I don't watch the show, but I hate hearing what her comments are on stupid things. Enough already.

Piglet Baldwin

Rosie's asshole. Run for your lives.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

I CAN'T STAND TRUMP, BUT HE WAS RIGHT ROSIE IS A PIG AND A SLOB!!!!

mmmmmm

that will help sheryl get a date, for sure.

lala

This one tissue thing is being used by the FOX network to make fun of environmental damage reduction strategies. It is a pity American people are led more by silly sensationalism than real facts or real solutions from our "leaders".

just wondering

First time in a long time, something that Rosie said made me laugh! Hard to believe that even Rosie is smarter than Sheryl Crow!

sharon

I love the show, love Rosie, always have. If those of you who are unhappy with the fact that Rosie, et al, tells it like it is, and that she is expressing HER First Amendment right to Free Speech, YOU are free to change the channel and watch Celebrity Gossip with the former View host-ass, Debbie Matanopoulos, who had little or nothing of value to say.

Nope, I'm not a lesbian, so find something else to attack me with for expressing MY personal opinion.

montana mike

looking at rosie's ass would be about the same as watching a full eclipse of the moon. nobody wants to see that elephant's ass. please someone do something about rosie--her tv gig is helping radio make a comeback

Rita

I do not watch the show, I can not stand Rosie.

It is a pity that a woman, who up to now I had believed to be the royalty of television,

Barbara Walters, has stoop so low to accept such garbage in her programs.

I miss the lady that was Barbara Walters. I hve been turning off her programs.

miss smiff

Yeah, everyone's seen your Ass and it's as big as your mouth !!!!!

Tick Tock

Love Rosie

artist22

And. . . Sheryl Crow can kiss mine! I am going to Wal Mart after work and buy a whole bunch of toilet paper, go home and FLUSH, FLUSH, FLUSH!

One for the road

TMZ thanks for printing this! NOW i have a visual of Roses FAT ASS!
But ,it is one of the first times i think i can remember her being right.

strppybtch

Can she be any grosser??? Shut up you FAT COW - we don't care what you think!!

Jamie Cason-VanLuven

AMEN #7 "Read a Book" I with you all the way.... I have always liked Rosie, And yes shes Blunt and tells it like it is..... But that is her right to do that and Barbara Walters KNEW this and that's WHY she hired her RATINGS and they certaintly went up........
GOOOOOOO ROSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE