Rosie to Sheryl Crow: "Have You Seen My Ass?"

4/23/2007 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The answer, presumably, is no -- but Rosie made her point, pooh-poohing Sheryl Crow for suggesting that we all use just one square of toilet paper per trip to the loo.
Click to return to TMZ.com
Crow made her comments on her blog last week, and Rosie took a moment on this morning's "The View" to express her incredulity at the supposedly enviro-friendly suggestion. "Have you seen my ass?!" bellowed Rosie, and Barbara Walters was good enough to warn viewers not to use their sleeves, another of Crow's helpful suggestions.

That's just about enough scatology and wipe-tech for one morning on that zany kaffeeklatsch.

GeekQueen

Last time I checked, this wasn't the Fox news channel, and did or didn't she suggest limiting TP in such a fashion? I think I speak for a lot of middle class people who are sick and tired of someone on a tour bus, wearing designer clothes and living in multi-million dollar spreads telling me I can do more. I reuse/recycle, keep the same cars for 10yrs+, live in an older downtown home I renovated to cut down on gas and suburban sprawl, and generally try not to screw up planet Earth. Maybe they should limit their sermons to their over-consuming friends.

ME

Is Sheryl going to wipe my ass with her clothes when my spastic colon acts up?!

Libby

No wonder Karl Rove didn't want Sheryl Crow to touch him!

SUN

My ass-crack is deep. I could never use just one piece. I have to use tons, and I have to do it at least 3 times for a #2.

God Bless cheryl for having a pancake-ass, but us corn-fed women need more.

Standards are badly needed.

OMFG. R U kidding me? One square? What does Crow use, paper towels?
Ple-e-e-ease tell me the sleeve thing is a misquote. I had a friend once who, when camping, tried using leaves in the dark post-beer and mistakenly grabbed some poison ivy.
Sad but true...

Della

Never warched the view until Rosie got on it. Won't watch it when she leaves. First ammendment rights people.

nataska

Can someone shut her up? Rosie has more enemies than anyone. All becasue she wont keep her damn mouth shut.

sharon

I quite watching "The View" a few months ago. Just because Rosie is LOUDER than anyone else, does not mean she is right in her opinions. She has free speech because of the country she lives in. I quit watching her because she makes people feel so depressed about our President, certain TV shows on other networks, our country, etc. She just exhausted me. She needs to stop screeching that she is fat. We can see it. She needs to chill and feel comfortable in her own skin. Her kids will have huge issues because of her. I feel bad about that.

SUN

This cant be true. Who would only use one square of tissue? If it is true, looks can be decieving. She looks clean on the outside, but uugghh!!

That is down-right nasty!! I hope she carries anti-bacterial gel.

Nikki

Can someone please tell this slob to keep her yap shut !!!!!

Megan

this is the only time I agree with Rosie. Sheryl needs to get back to reality. These environmental nuts are hellbent on ruining our lifestyles, freedom, and economies.

Barbara

How a statement made by Sheryl Crow, and only talked about by Rosie (and the rest of us too) can possibly be turned into an "I hate Rosie" rant is way beyond me. The lady speaks her truth. You don't need to agree. The whole point is to make you think. Life is like a library. Take out the books you want to read, and put the rest back on the shelf.

But I gotta tell ya - the story about the hole in the middle of the toilet paper still has me laughing. Kudos

Michellr

Oh my gosh, I actually agree with Rosie and Barbara Walters. Someone shoot me now!

reds

GO ROSIE PPL WRITE THIS STUFF WHAT DO THEY EXPECT?

Della

Quit using Larry Birkhead's name, Creep.