Kat Walks

4/25/2007 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leggy "American Idol" runner-up Katharine McPhee strutted out of a rehearsal studio in Burbank yesterday in a tight black tank, short shorts and platform heels. Idolicious!

While it's rumored that she was rehearsing with an African children's choir for an "American Idol" appearance with Josh Groban, TMZ contacted a FOX rep who denied that Kat will be on tonight's show. We'll see!

Sadly, America has voted on Kat's new single, and they're "Over It."

Music Lover

Kat is a real natural talent, beautiful voice, beautiful face, and body to go with it. Hoping she stays herself and keeps the pure talent. Wishing her the best of success for years to come. What is with these people who say the reverse! They probably love the kind of "music" that is nothing but screeching unintelligible noise being made by those ugly tattooed women/men. --Music Lover

Shakeel Hunzai

She is very beautiful girl. I like her and i am fan of her. I like her action and walking style. Her walking stuyle is good. The structure of her body is very saxy. I love her from my core of heart.

annab

I LIKE THAT SONG. SHE IS A GREAT SINGER, AND A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. I WISH HER THE BEST.

THE WHOLE CD IS GREAT, I BOUGHT IT AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!

SlappDaddy

I've got 2 words for Katherine, Yum Yum!

Skim

Oh my god! Kat walks! It's a miracle unlike anything we've ever seen before!!! Has anyone else seen someone walk before??? It's really amazing when TMZ captures this occurance on tape and shows the rest of us who weren't fortunate enough to be present when this miraculous event happened. Someone walked!!!

tba

She is the most overhyped unproven singer who has yet to do anything other than have a good publicist. Where's the beef?

Dawn

What is it with wearing heels and shorts do these girls have a desire to be a hooker?

brewstie

Her song is unlistenable and she is an irritating rash. That's all.

3.14

She's a hottie! Kat don't make music ur life! Model GirlfRiEnD!!!
To Kathrine: Please do the cover of Playboy!! Ask Hef !

Ehymie

that song is AWFUL.

Deja

She looks like a man. Who is she?
I thought the caption "dude looks like a lady" - was about this chick :)
WooooooooooooooooooPs

Pantang

She looks gorgeous without makeup !!

Love her single "Over IT' by the way. It's doing so EXCELLENT. The album just went GOLD.
She's the next beauty with REAL TALENT !!

Jake

Katharine you are gorgeous! I love your CD and you!! I definately see a lot of things in your future. Ignore all the jealous fate housewives above they just wish they had legs like you!! Keep up the great work and fantastic body!

skeptical at best

she sounds like she sings, at best, from the throat up. but she sounds like she sings mostly from her nose. i never thought she was a good singer.

TCB