Knight Picks Fight with K-Fed-Alike!

4/25/2007 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE SUGE KNIGHT AND K-FED, YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!! IT'S HI-LARIOUS!

Suge Knight has Britney's back ... and Kevin Federline best watch his!

TMZ spotted the rapresario chewing out a K-Fed lookalike outside of club Privilege last night, mistaking him for the real thing while screaming, "He's a bitch!" and "Britney's my homegirl!" at the unlucky doppleganger.

As he pulled out of the driveway he told our cameras, "That fool want to act f**ked up with Britney, act weird about her kids, we'll chase his ass up out this city!" -- Be warned K-Fed, or end up the next Vanilla Ice!

whatever

LMAO! Suge better watch what he says on camera...it might come back to bite him in the ass. He might get thrown back in jail for threatening K-Fed.

whatever

That's hilarious! I bet the K-Fed look-a-like is changing his look ASAP so he won't be be mistaken for him again.

no pervs allowed

Sounds like a terrorist threat to me. You sure this isn't a hate crime waiting to happen. My bad, hate crimes are only performed by white people. Blacks have a free ride to do as they please and intimidate who they wish.

CGS

Watch out K-FED Suge will F you up fool!!!!

nick

Have any of you watched the video? Suge knows it's some dude dressed up as K-Fed. He says it like 3 times. Morons . .. .

kidmac

that was funny as HEll could you imagine that was the real K-Fed . He would have been the next FedX express shippment back to Ohio or something.

Bird

Suge is probably the biggest idiot on the face of the planet. Why exactly does he feel the need to get involved in Britney and Kevin's business?

So sad

How is this a hate crime.? Read the defination of hate crime. Its when one commits a crime on another peron based on therir race/gender/sexual orientation/whatever. In no way did he say that he hated K fed because he was white. He said that it was because he treated Britney wrong. Hate crimes are hard to prove because you have to prove that a person did this crime because they hated that this person was X. Grow up and learn the law before you start using you ignorance and your lack of education (i'm sure) to fuel you racially undertoned rant. And one last thing, not all hate crimes are because of race, you ass. Google Matthew Shephard. If you don't like it go to Law school (like yours truley) and advocate change; stop complaining. One last thing, most black people just want equality not anymore than what everyone else has.... and if they want anymore than the next man it's because they are lazy PEOPLE. And trust me when I say there are some in every race.

Buster

Don't worry K-fed, he has heart failure in his future. I don't know why people fear him. He is just a street punk.

Jen F

I don't blame Suge one bit. K-Fed never earned his way into the industry. Brit was his meal ticket which she was stupid for anyhow for letting him be. A real man would earn his way into the industry. K-Fed used who ever he could. I am waiting for him to fade out and be gone become a nobody that no body will miss.

mickey lou

Thank goodness! Someone needs to watch that girls back!

ivy

CRACK HEAD! UH, EXCUSE ME. I MEANT SO SAY, BLIND CRACK HEAD.

smartypants

you guys are such whinners.....if you can't make it in this country, you can't make it anywhere....you losers have all the advantages, and you're still losers.....lol......lmao....maybe you're mad because you didn't get that tramp brittany.....lol

Kimberley, TX

I can NOT stand Suge Knight. All fat, no muscle... no brains, all mouth! That's an awesome life to live... walking around trying to intimidate people... gotta get that Respect. Jump off a cliff Suge! Eminem shoulda punked your ass out when he had the chance.

I can NOT stand K-Fed... but he has more brains then Suges ever known, My bet is here.

TMZ_User

This is the funniest thing I'm likely to see all day PRICELESS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments