Colin in Italy with Mystery Woman

4/26/2007 2:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A TMZ spy has just returned from honeymooning at a romantic cliffside hotel in Italy where he spotted Colin Farell with gray-booted mystery woman.
Colin Farrell

Colin and the shapely babe were seen in Positano at the Il San Pietro hotel walking finger-in-hand earlier this month.

Although you can't see her from the front, you can still enjoy the big jugs.

Virginia

In the colinfarrellfansite.con you can see her face, its not that perfect, and gives hope to normal women

Balderdash

Obviously it's a slow news day. C'mon save these articles for tame Rona Barrett type of rags.

Jennifa O Jenny

TMZ writers better look up the word "shapely" in the dictionary because that girl ain't it! She's only shapely when you compare her to somebody with an eating disorder like Nicole Richie. And you can't go by Nicole as a measuring stick for a normal body.

That lady he's with has no ass and there's a good 3 inch gap between her thighs. Shapely? I think not!

Mel

SHAPELY?!?!?

I Agree........

Looks pretty shapely to me!!!

Jo Blo

Hey Jennifer ... #4 - you must be a FAT PIG!!!

She looks shapely to me ... they didn't say shaped like a BEACHBALL like you - ya FAT PIG!!!

legal

Hei guys, I am italian and after living in US for good 30 years went back to visit my family. Could not even shop there anymore. Sizes are too small, for us, Americans, being on a continues diet all the time and still needing to lose weight. That girl is shapely. Take it from a woman who was born in Italy, used to good food and was never out of shape before I came here. I don't complaint I love food and excercise all the time, still no comparison-people there are in better shape (women I mean...), men kind of storky and short...

supert

looks like lake

Jennifa O Jenny

Jo Blo:

hehehehe You are funny. I guess somebody has to play the part of the moronic loser and today it was your turn. A shapley female's ass doesn't look like a sad deflated balloon. A shapely female actually has hips - not straight like a board. And if you have a huge gap between your thighs then u look like a famin victim - that ain't shapely.

But - keep it coming with the insults because I know that's the only source of enterainment you get since obvioulsy your a hermit loser with no friends. This is obviously the only time you feel important.

n

LOL about the jugs!!!

Jennifa O Jenny

AnnaMe:

Thanks! I know that there is always somebody who has to be a troll and say things to get a rise out of people. I just don't understand that mentality.

Donna:

Well my idea of shapely is more like Selma Hyak and Jennifer Lopez. I'm sure that things are different in Europe - Americans tend to be larger on average in comparison to the rest of the world.

Leelee

Jennifer, I totally agree with you. Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek are "shapely", not this girl! And by the looks of that hair, Colin's been keeping her on her back too long! lol No time to brush!

Wasabi Pea

I think she's shapely. I love you TMZ!

Al

Her name's Emilia and she's his girlfriend. Just thought you'd like to know.

Sundaeg1rl

Stop fighting about her size and be thankful she isn't flashing her 'breakfast, lunch and dinner' right there...

(Colin's nawty vid is a favourite of mine, if you hadn't guessed)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments