Cops: Sandra Bullock Watches as Hubby Attacked!

4/26/2007 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra and Jesse JamesPolice sources tell TMZ that a woman obsessed with Sandra Bullock almost killed Sandra's husband, motorcycle mogul Jesse James, during a frightening attack at the couple's Orange County home late Sunday night.

Cops say that Bullock, along with James' 10-year-old child, looked on in horror as Marcia Valentine "attempted 3 or 4 times to run Jesse James over with her silver Mercedes." Jesse was never struck by the car during the alleged incident.

We're told Valentine also "laid in the driveway and wouldn't move."

Orange County Sheriffs were contacted and responded to the scene, but Valentine allegedly fled before they arrived. After an intense manhunt, officers located Valentine early Monday morning and took her into custody.

Valentine is being held on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

UPDATE:
In an exclusive statement to TMZ, the couple's rep, Cheryl Maisel, said, "The incident did occur. Both Jesse James and Sandra Bullock are fine and it is now in the hands of the authorities."

Anon1234

LRW, I take a little yellow pill each day...does that count.

Get off your high horse. Move on.

sassysadi

Sandra James has her friends on here threatening people with lawsuits. Why don't you just say you are sorry and I am sure apple will forgive you. BTW how is Jesse he is an alright dude. Hope he is alright.

sassysadi

ks why do you take a yellow pill, is everything alright? now you got me worried.

sassysadi

SassySadi K&S has the mange.

Anon1234

OMG IRL do you sit on here waiting for a fight? As I said move on. Grow up, because frankly I think people are getting a little irritated by your childish actions. Oh...and no Mange here. I'm probably more sane than you are....and a heck of a lot healthier.

Sassysandi, thank you for your concern. Actually by stating that I take a little yellow pill more or less means that I'm mellow. The little yellow pill is supposed to be something similar to prozac that makes you very mellow and laid back. I don't take any pills IRL, other than tylenol! LOL But I thank you for your concern.

sassysadi

hey sandie hope you are k! why you so mean gurl? why you hurt apple? whats apple name? a'int been a hot minute andall the sudden you mean gurl. whats up like dat gurl?

sassysadi

ks glad to hear you are mellow. I need to go mellow out myself. This has been a crazy place this evening.

2drk2fck

That was so...meaningful...are you a writer for IMUS?

nika

when she laid down in the driveway and wouldnt budge, they should have ran her ass over with their car, backed over her and ran her stupid ass over again.

WTH!

HHHHHMMMMM..........crazy much?

big fat, bald white guy who loves everyone except Paris

Drunk...don't forget about that wacky bride. Remember her? Those two look like they could be sisters.

Midnight

Well I knew someone in grade school who threw a baseball at someone's head & now they are a paranoid psycho who never leaves their bedroom......

Irene

Holy Moly. She looks just like crazy "Janet From Another Planet" on All My Children.

Let me get my 2 cents in

Oh please whoever Washington is...Sandy Bullock is great...she and Jesse need to come home here to Austin where we love them and eat at their great restaurant...at least in Austin we let the stars be themselves!

Lisa Marie Wiliams

To: # 3 Wow! From 1 - NUT JOB TO ANOTHER! Don't ya think that's just a little bit EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!