Fan to Angelina: Please Sign My Balls?

4/27/2007 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As Angelina Jolie exited a press conference yesterday in DC -- her car was rushed by a fan asking her to autograph his baseballs ... random!

The crusading superstar was in Washington to plead for more US funding for orphans and other children around the globe, and to open the headquarters of Global Action for Children, to which she and Brad have already given a million bucks.

The UN goddess obliged her fan, and signed the baseballs ... making one more child a little happier.

hora

there is enough help for children here. children in the countries she adopts from have nothing, NOTHING. instead of complaining and WHINING why don't you travel a little and see for yourself what those countries are like. go ahead. then come back and mouth off.
i'm sick and tired of people focusing on stupid things. the point is that she helps children have a chance at the life that YOU have. there is nothing wrong with that
i am happy for angelina and i'm proud of her and i'm proud of my father who adopted me at a very young age

big joe

hey # 1 i am with you.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#3 ...........NO JOLIE SHOULD OF ADOPTED UNITED STATE CHILD INSTEAD .

IF ANYONE'S A TRAITOR , ITS JOLIE ...........SHE WANTS TO HELP IT SHOULD

COME OUT OF HER POCKET , NOT THE TAXPAYERS ...........

IF USA IS THE RICHEST , WHY DONT YOU TELL THOSE WHO'S LAID OFF OF WORK

WHERE THEY CANT GET A JOB BECAUSE THERE'S TO MANY FOREIGNERS WHO'S

STEALING JOBS AND COMPANIES ARE ALL MOVING TO FORIEGN COUNTRIES ,,,,

WHO'S THE TRAITORS , ITS NOT THOSE WHO'S LOOKING FOR A JOB , ITS THE

COMPANIES.........

ALL IM HEARING IS ........HELP FOREIGN COUNTRIES , BETTER HELP YOUR

OWN COUNTRY FIRST .............IF YOU CANT HELP USA , THEN YOU NEED TO MOVE

TO THOSE FOREIGN COUNTRIES , THAT APPLIES FOR ALL THOSE CELEBS .

observer

Where ever Angelina Jolie focuses her humanitarian effort, whether here in the US or abroad, at least she's doing it. How about you? What are you doing to make a difference on someone's life, specially the one that is most suffering.

Ok

I like her because she seems real. She's not as fake as the rest of Hw and she's doing something really positive with her fame.

That's just my opinion so don't bash me for liking her.

think about this *******

I repeat:
United States.......

I do not want my tax money to go abroad..
I want it to be used to help here at HOME, FIRST!

Many many people are starving in THIS country!! I know; I know, I volunteer many many hours a week to feed the poor!!

Let's get HOME taken care of first!!

manuela

to #4 & #5, one of the reasons why the world hates USA is because USA does not help the poor countries as much as other countries do. USA is one of the richest country in the world and the reason why is so rich is because it accumulates its wealth at so many other poor countries expense. All the things that you and I buy at wallmart and everywhere else are manufactured in China and India for a few cents an hour. America is getting so much richer every day with the help of so many other poor countries. If America is getting richer with the help of the poor countries, then it is its duty to give the money back to the ones who really need the money, like Africa.
Don't get me wrong, I hate Angelina for so many other reasons, like the fact that somehow she is a hypocrite in so many ways. she plays the saving the world role, but look at the problems in her relationship with her father and her partner. Angelina is a very messed up woman. she wrecked a home and a good marriage (Pitt and Aniston). she is adopting so many kids and has little time to spend with them.
But one thing is for sure, she is very dedicated to her cause and for that we should give her credit. And USA should and is obliged to give money to the poor countries, because it is ripping off so many other poor countries in order to get richer every day.

Liz

ki

Tell that to those that will have no Social Security, those who paid in all these years but are on their own when they retire. How will they pay for medication, food etc?

There are endless causes right here in the United States. You are as ignorant as Angelina is.

ivy

DANG!!!!

IS THAT ANGELINA OR HER BROTHER?

SCARRRRRRYYYYYYY.

JANET

UN Goddess.......give me a break.......our country gives plenty everywhere throughout the world for many causes..to people and for children.. and so do I. Enuf. already........if Jolie wants to give to causes that is great...tell Jolie to tell China to quit selling arms in the Sudan......go to China Jolie and preach over there for monies to aid the people they are hurting in the Sudan.

B.D

Well put # 17

just keeping it real !!!!!!!!!!!! i like that.

haha

I think she needs to kiss her brother again lol.. She is nasty person!

think about this *******

goodness gracious...
She wants to adopt and adopt........
Just once, Angelina, have a picture taken with your BIOLOGICAL daughter....
Are you going to give HER up for adoption???

Tina

NO. 1 - AMEN!!!

ANNIA

I would like those who are still calling Angelina a homewrecker to stop and think. If one partner stops loving the other partner, then there is no need to try to put on the charade to make the world think that it's "all good" when it is not. At least Brad is honest about his personnal life & moved on with his life.

Yes, folks, I have been there and done that. When my marriage didn't work out, I told my former husband to take everything he needs & go. The divorce was amicable. Life goes on. I have no regret that things didn't work out the way they should & I certainly didn't want to hold on to a man just so I can have a man...My existence does not validates by having a man at my side. When his heart is somewhere else, why trying to hold on. Let him go!!! There has got to be more problems between him and Jennifer. Only the two of them know the truth. Who are we to sit here and judge when we are not in their house, their bedroom, or their office???

If Brad has chosen to be with somebody else other than Angelina, would any of us still be too hard on her? Get real people, they have their rights to be with each other just like everyone else. Let them be.

I'm not going to sit here and judge what Brad & Angelina should or should not do. At least they are out there doing their parts in the world. Brad is doing something in the United States, i.e., rebuilding N.O. after the Katrina & Angelina is doing what & where her heart leads her. Bravo to their efforts from me.