Paula Abdul -- Consumer Confuser

4/28/2007 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained video that aired Friday on QVC, and it seems that "Idol" judge Paula Abdul was having a little trouble expressing herself. Tongue-tied?

Abdul was attempting to promote her jewelry line, and seemed quite confused as to what the hell she was talking about.

TRVSMART1

Children, Children, Children, First of all, What's up with the language thats being tossed around here today? Let's all pretend that we're somewhat educated and leave out the fowl mouth garbage. It's makes each of you sound ignorant, classless and besides this is an opinion page not a site where we all can come to sware, curse, Kuss or whatever toping you preferrer to put on your spin of the whole issue about poor little Ms. Paula

Now this is my opinion, and lets not forget it's an opinion and we're all educated enough to know that an opinion is simply; yes that, an opinion which holds no facts whatsoever. Now I can sum it up in two simply words: She's Drunk. Yep that's it she's drunk you from drinking an adult beverage! Now why on earth would she drink before going on the air or even taping it, I've no idea. But you know what all in all? It happens to the best of use or in this case with the garbage that's be into the comments section of this site I can surely say that most of us have been in that situation before ourselves. At least she has a reason for her gibberish... what's the reasson for the fowl language in some of the comments on this site. Hopefully it's because those of you that have diareah of the mouth and the words which you published on these comments smells exactly like crap.. were also drinking and had one two many, Please tell me thats the reason you posted your comments with such language and not because you are the one that is ignorant enough not to know better. Lets keep it clean, lets keep it real.

LivewireT

To whoever said: "Think People..."

I am thinking...that Paula Abdul had a major problem with substance abuse! Seems like every time I hear something about her, she's high, drunk, or whatever she's on. I just wish she would 'fess up. It's so obvious!!

GSH

What if Paula is drunk or on pills? It's the job of the parents to wade through what their children watch and who they admire. I must say that someone who was a cheerleader and little singing ability( some say none} she's making tons of money! who is the stupid one?

Liz

Back in 1995 she said she takes enbrel and is no longer in pain. Enbrel does not cause you to act like you are drunk or on drugs. She said her wacky ways are just her being happy.

Hmmmmm, doesn't take a genius to see she is obviously taking drugs. I noticed all of her wording when she would defend herself is I'm not addicted to drugs, never denying taking them just saying she isn't addicted.

As long as the enablers support her she will continue on her self destructive path.

Liz

Sorry 2005 not 1995.

FIJINATIVE007

I AM NOT INTO AMERICAN IDOL BUT ONCE IN A WHILE I WILL WATCH FOR A FEW MINUTES AND I NOTICED PAULA ABDUL ACTING AND TALKING WEIRD AND THAN I ALSO SAW HER ON A COUPLE OF TALK SHOWS. I AM NOT A FAN OF HERS BUT IT IS A SAD SITUATION AND BEFORE THERE IS ANOTHER ANNA NICOLE SMITH TYPE TRAGEDY SHE SHOULD GET HELP OR SOMEBODY SHOULD AND HELP HER........
DR. PHIL??????????

Liz

Walk down Paula memory lane. She was very popular during the late 80's early 90's. Much like Britney her songs always went to #1 Used to watch her videos on MTV back in the day when they actually played videos 24/7 It's to bad she left the spotlight, I loved her back then.

Forever your girl

Straight up

Opposites attract

Rush Rush

Jennifer

Paula, you're on drugs. Admit it. Get help. Own it. People will forgive you, and forget. But get help now.

george vieto

See what happens when you are associated with Donna Summer wannabes on American Idiot for six years and have to put up with village maroons. You become one.

SUN

I love Paula, but she has admitted to taking lots of prescription drugs in the past, due to her injury while dancing.

She really looks like she is on those drugs again. Notice the slurred speech, thats exactly how Anna Nicole use to talk at times.

I still like you Paula, and I am sure you have your reasons. Life is hard.

Your'e Fired!

I know she has a "Support Rod" in her spine....Just the thought of "that" makes me want to take something. But she has had it for YEARS.... Its just lately that she has become "Loopy". Come clean Paula.....It doesn't look good........

mskayty

I don't care what ANYBODY says...that woman is higher than giraffe booty.

uh oh

First of all, some of you seriously need some anger management...This is just a comment board, with OPINIONS & OBSERVATIONS>>>it's not life or death. Gezz, back away from the putor and take some deep breaths.

Since posting earlier today I have looked at several interviews by Paula>>>
this one in particular.

You can clearly see that she cannot keep still. Ross even comments about her wiggling. My dad was an alcoholic and I can tell ya from experience>> when you are drunk...you are NOT that coherent. She knows what she wants to say, it's just not coming out right. There is also a lot of repetitive eye movements, which could be neurological as someone previously stated. For the record, I rarely comment, unless it's something that interest me. I hardly watch American Idol, nor am I a fan of Paula's. I did listen to her music back in the 80's. The point I'm making is that people do have real medical illnesses, and this could be a possibility in her case. I'm not here to praise or defend anyone. I call em as I see em. IMO, Britney Spears is a disgrace, Anna Nicole was a junkie, enabled by others>> That's just MY feelings. In Paula's case, it seems different to me and that's why I commented. Whether it's drugs, alcohol or medical, it's no skin off my back. I have a life and it doesn't affect me one way or the other. We ALL have the right to our opinions and NO ONE here knows what the real problem is.

Flaming is so rude and trolls are the scum of the internet, so I hope people will try to be kinder, more open-minded, and understanding.

Opri loses all the way around

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK................

Just keep her off the road, we have families we love.

Yeah, you ARE nuts!

Geezz- I don't care what excuse there is for her obvious over use of opiate or pain pills. She is high. She acts and sounds like Anna Nicole for gods sake. Get the bitch into rehab before SHE od's.

Uhhh? Does she hang out with doctor Kapoor?