Ain't No Other Shirt?

4/30/2007 6:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mr. Christina Aguilera, Jordan Bratman, lets us know just who's the man ... possibly.

Bratman and the bombshell Xtina were spotted bar-hopping Saturday night in Washington D.C.

When it comes to fashion for Jordan, the trend is to wear your rock star wife on your shirt -- and arm.

truth

first bitch

ivy

Ewwwwwww. Her husband is fugly. And so was she until she got implants.

SlappDaddy

She could parade me around all day long, talk about the Golden Goose!

~RAYNE~

I love her and she puts on an amazing show. No one can say that this girl cant sing!!!

whocares

some of you are nasty. she can definitely sing. he doesn't look too bad in this picture.

LMFAO

I don't know why everyone says that Jordan is fug, I think that he is quite hot myself. Oh and Christina can really sing so much better that any of her peers, a true talent!!

David Mitchell

Good for them! He obviously loves his wife and is quite proud!!

Jimm

Again..haters making comments on her husband. He isnt bad looking and she loves him for who he is and how much he loves her. She seems happy and looks absolutely fantastic! Quit hatin'..though I do think he shirt is a little lame. I aint hatin'. I think he is cute..

ferrarigirl

She couldn't have been in DC Saturday night because she was giving a concert in Baltimore---unless she went after (which would have been VERY late)

NotAgain

an observation....time and time again you will see a gorgeous girl with an ugly guy but you will never see an gorgeous guy with an ugly and/or fat girl. Interesting.

jenna

Are you kidding? Patrick Dempsey married a fat ugly woman much older than him when he was a teen. Now he's remarried, but still not hot. Tori Spelling's husband married her, Andrea Aggassi married Steffi Graph,Tom Selleck married Jilly Mack, Jillian Barbierie's husband is hot, Star Jones married gay Al,Hugh Jackman's wife is not pretty and neither is Camilla Parker Bowles. There are lots of nice looking men who married ugly women.

jenna

Forgot,

Garth Brooks left his wife for a fat Trisha Yearwood,Ozzie married Sharon when she was fat,Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz, Brad Pitt and Maniston, David Beckham married Scary oops, I mean Posh Spice,John Edwards presidential candidate and his wife. Plus probably a whole lot more.

gossip fan

The fact that some of you seem to notice that some men marry women who aren't skinny shows that some men marry women because they love them, not because they have the body of a model. It's nice to see that some famous people can have a happy marriage and be successful at the same time. They seem to be very in love, which is refreshing to see on the gossip scene. Don't get me wrong, I love celebrity gossip, but it's nice to see some happy stories once in awhile. Christina has a lovely voice and I wish them well in their marriage as well as her career. (I don't even listen to her music, don't own any of her cds, just hear her on the radio from time to time.) Let the lesson be learned to all who only think that only looks count: Beauty definately is in the eye of the beholder and that's a GOOD thing. I'm glad the whole world isn't shallow

yeahyeah

i happen to think that shirt's hilarious. his wife's christina aguilera, why not flaunt it? lol.

Ayla of no people

Bar Hopping? Here In Washington DC????? I can't imagine where they would go. There aren't ANY hot clubs here. None!! High Class Political Bars, yes, but hot clubs, no. I live here and I won't go out at night here.

He is cute. Reminds me of my bil. Maybe he just doesn't take a great pic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments