Angelina Adopts ... a Happy Attitude!

4/30/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie revealed a seldom seen good mood while exiting a screening at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York on Friday.

The smiling Oscar winner, sans brood, caused paparazzi pandemonium by waving to the crowd, signing autographs and allowing one lucky fan to actually hug her. That's rarer than winning the lottery!

The reason for Jolie's pleasant demeanor -- the event was a screening of "A Place in Time," a documentary she helped direct. The case of the jolly Jolie has been solved!

sv

A lot nicer than Toby Spiderman whats his name

annab

NOW THAT SHE HAS SMILED, WHAT CAN WE EXPECT NEXT? A GIGGLE?????

Lite it

Absolutely radiant!! She deserves all the happiness in the world, Jus like the rest of us.When you go around spreading good karma it comes back to ya.

CoolKidd

To all bi-racial folks who are confused read D and clear up the fog

JolieIsFake

Will this skank ever just go away for good? She's such an attention whore.

JANET

so much for her saying...I am going to be a stay at home mom...gee and that takes work and time......she is never at home for more than a week.....perhaps that is why she is smiling....she's not at home and is on the road again. You ever wonder who and the hell takes care of these kids she brings home????????????????? We all know it is not Jolie.

Judith

The only person I think of in that group is baby shilo
I hope her mother is treating her like part of the family.....

someone

Brother Harold, S.J.

THIS WOMAN IS REALLY ONE UGLY PIECE OF CRAP.

Shante

I love Angelina Jolie, she's always nice to her fans.

Questioning

Um...what genetic race might Angelina be from? I always assumed she was Caucasian.

Carol Hock

I think she has done some wonderful things and seems very nice. I really would not know as I don't know her personallyI have always liked her DAD,John Voight and she looks just like him......only I like his politics better.....lol) Seriously, she seems nice!

Shawn

She got away from Brad and the kids. She can show off all on her own. I really am sick
of this woman.

sk8rgurl

To: "36. Of course shes happy, she doesn't have Brad and the kids with her, she always smiles more without them, besides she gets to see her brother James and give him a big "sisterly" kiss!

Posted at 5:03PM on Apr 30th 2007 by someone"
____________________________________________________________________

Bingo. I think you're onto something there.

Janet

Yeah, you really could be onto something there. Maybe that's why empty-womb, empty-life Aniston is always jumping and mugging in front of every camera she can find -- no man and no kids.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments