Danny DeVito's

Pimp Juice

4/30/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0430_devito_limoncello-1Actor, producer, director Danny DeVito can now add a new title to his resume -- Limoncello Head!

DeVito caused quite a buzz when he made a "groggy" appearance on "The View" after drinking "seven limoncellos" during a night out with George Clooney in November. Although the funnyman went on to say that his bubbly veneer on the chatter was a joke, he is now looking to turn a profit from his love of the lemon-flavored liqueur -- and unveiled Danny DeVito's Premium Limoncello. Cheers!

The 60 proof liqueur will hit stores by late summer and will retail for under $25. Soon everyone will be able to watch "The View" while "groggy!"

Alicia

Let me share a story about this Actor, producer, director Danny DeVito:

Nearly 20 years ago, my Pepperdine University sorority sisters (Malibu) spearheaded a fundraiser to buy food and toys for a Victims of Domestic Violence Shelter. This was started in early October so that we could donate the proceeds in time for the holidays in December. Malibu has many celebrity and other wealthy residents. We received checks in the amount of $100. to as much as $1,000.00 from wealthy and average citizens. Tom Selleck was very generous; Danny DeVito acted like he did us a big favor as he (clearly annoyed) gave us an imprinted personal check for $5.00.

We didn't cash his check!

jane smith

Oh no. Just what the brat pack hollywood set needs more and stronger drinks. Now even more celebrities will be driving drunk. Thanks old man.

pj

I'd love to meet him - I bet he's a riot to hang out with....

Balderdash

He's way too old to be cashing in on his embarassingly drunken appearance on "The View". It may have been somewhat cute if he were in his 20's but this just makes him look like a old alcoholic schlep.

Oh and the belated "I wasn't really drunk, it was a joke" ploy doesn't fly. If he thinks that people will be more appreciative of someone acting like a drunk, he's dead wrrong and about 30 years too late. That went out with Dean Martin and Foster Brooks. It's not funny anymore.

He looked like what he really was, a drunken moron.

Tina

I'll be on the look-out for some. That stuff is awesome. I have made my own and boy oh boy does it pack a punch.

He's Boring now

This overweight sawed off big mouth unfunny drunk has a lot of nerve trying to cash in on a disgraceful performance on the View. The smart money Danny would say to distance yourself from that image. Guess your personal greed at this stage of life and your career is stronger than doing the right thing.

You are now officially a has been. Whats next, personal appearances at liquor stores charging for autograph bottles of your new concoction? How about a Joe Camel kind of marketing blitz to really bring em in young.

You make claims of being a vegetarian...by the looks of you that is a lie, and with your useage and promotion of boozing it up you obviously are an alcholic. Rumor has it you are a follower of Travolta and Cruise Religion, guess it all comes with the territory.

barnyard smell

Boy o Boy

If I close my eyes, I can almost see Danny on a TV show, after product tasting this beverage...concentrate...concentrate THERE!

THEMOMMA

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE LOOOOOSER HE IS ............ LIMONCELLO HAS BEEN A FAV FOR YEARS NOW........... NOWAY WOULD I BUY ANY PRODUCT HE TRIES TO SELL..... WHEN WILL HOLLYWOOD LEARN HOW TO BEHAVE??????? MAYBE HE NEEDS REHAB...... IT SEEMS TO WORK FOR THEM ALL