Guns N' Roses $ued in Jersey

4/30/2007 6:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed in a New Jersey court against the members of Guns N' Roses, claiming they have not paid the logistics company hired for their 2006 tour.

Starlift Logistics alleges they were hired to provide transportation and touring services for the band by Black Frog touring and LL Management -- both companies that arrange touring on behalf of Guns N' Roses. Starlift also supplies sets, stage production items and musical instruments.

According to the court document, founding member Axl Rose, and others owe Starlift over $107,000 in unpaid bills.

Attempts to reach a rep for Guns N' Roses was unsuccessful.

sk8rgurl

What Axl needs to do is pay someone to fix his hair.. what the hell happened to it?

taylor

boring dull trite
*sigh* news please

SlappDaddy

Really? G&R in a legal dispute? go figure. A-Hole Rose ruined that band in the 90's, he can go on tour and say it's G&R, but it should really be called Gun & Posers. I guess A-Hole, I mean Axl is allergic to making MILLIONS of $$, he should just make nice with the original band members and get on with it, I'd pay to see that.

princess

Why do people with money figure they never have to pay their's bills.......unreal always want something for free ........

Mary T.

Who CARES?????????????

pam

Am I shocked? nope. Pay your bills.....................................(wait maybe they are too cool too pay bills)

Kimberlymyob

That's not Guns 'N Roses. That is washed up never good in the first place Axl and his new wannabe band.
The Gunners are now Velvet Revolver, with a way way way better singer from STP and all the mind blowing guitar riffs we expect from Slash still happening.

Mrs. Watkins

I love Axl's voice. I have often wished that he he got an attitude adjustment and make more music instead of drama.

But just like #3 princess has already said, I also do not understand why people do not pay their bills, especially when they have enough money to take care of the bills.

Down with stupid people!

Axl used to be my fav, now as far as I care he can go f##k himself, washed up has-been

Patrice

What you need to do SK8GURL is to shut up Axl Rose is awesome and I think people are getting over zealous with lawsuits..Leave Guns and Roses alone they are an awesome band who much like Metallica and Black Sabbath and many others in that time paved the road to Metal today, I think we should instead of bashing bands like GNR we should be thanking them.....

~Metal Chick~

Nance

AX.........Pay your BILLS...........LMAO

Tbone

As a #1 Perezhilton.com fan.....I do hope that the man gets better.

However as a huge fan of the site....I visit it several times a day....and I must say that lately have been visiting other sites with more timely content. I say this as a friend....perhaps Perez should find someone to fill his shoes in this situation. Or might the advertisers be upset...

then again how will they know....

don't worry I took the time to post this on every other site that TMZ has on their side-bar...

Sorry Perez....but if you can only call someone so many times with no answer before you just stop calling

Jackie

Axl's a prick. He's talented I like GNR's music, but he's a prick. Didn't he break up the band?

me

Axl went through a lot, it's nice he tries a comeback. I love his voice. I hope he will release this new album and won't go on to perfect it. It's probably perfect enough to fulfill the expectations of the mass, just not his.

Imo he had too much botox. Maybe he changed his looks to get rid of his past which left traces in his face - to make a new start and forget about his past.

B.D

TMZ IS REALLY LOSING THEIR TOUCH, i THINK i'M GOING TO HAVE TO BACK TO PEREZ HILTON FOR THE LASTEST INFO............

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments