Hayden Acts Her Age

4/30/2007 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brits who put Hayden Panettiere #6 on their Sexiest Women Alive list might want to think twice.

Hayden, spotted walking her dog yesterday in Los Angeles, was looking more like a Junior High student after gym class than a cheerleader with the power to launch illegal fantasies.

That bitch is really cute.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Attention: sickos, perverts & pedophiles who are posting here about this underage girl: TMZ has recorded your e-mail addresses as part of the confirmation processes; the e-mail companies with whom you have accounts have recorded your IP addresses. You can't hide behind your sicko comments here; my suggestion is to disappear. Otherwise, you'll be doing the perp walk soon, or having to register as a sex offender (which you are).

Johnny SoCal

NEWS FLASH....BUZZ.....BUZZZ!!!

1) Hayden hangs out with Paris Hilton at clubs which by law she can't go to.
2) She boned down with JR Rotem. Her album is due out sometime in his pants!
3) NBC markets her sexuality! The girl is 17 not 12!

Bull

I hope some of you realize that most states in the United States have ages of consent that are less than 18.

MOST States are 16.

So shut your mouths.

Buck Naked

LOL LOL LOL ... I am pissing myself reading all these comments ... cant anyone take a JOKE ?????

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

This is AMERICA you silly fem-nazi none NOT one of the posts here would get anyone in trouble,no threats were made,just OPINIONS.So stop the BS.

Sad how fatness makes some people into nazis!

MORON!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

The girl needs to know how hot she is! I can't wait for her first nude scene!

SHOW MORE SKIN ON HEROES! DO YOU THINK WE ARE WATCHING YOUR SHOW FOR ANY OTHER REASON THAN TO DROOL OVER YOUR HOT SWEET ASS?

Please? (:

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

ONLY # 6 ?

WTF!

This goddess should be NUMBER ONE! She is a REAL BLONDE,is white,thin & young.In other words,THE BEST!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

would love to love this young lady! I might be old but I still got an eye for the ladies!

Cindylover1969

"DO YOU THINK WE ARE WATCHING YOUR SHOW FOR ANY OTHER REASON THAN TO DROOL OVER YOUR HOT SWEET ASS?"

If this was about Kaylee DeFer from "The War At Home" the poster would have a point. But fine though Hayden Impossibletospellherlastnamecorrectly undoubtedly is, "Heroes" is worth watching for other reasons as well because it's a good show. (Incidentally, La Panettiere also did very well in 'FHM's Australian poll, coming in 20th.)

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

Heroes has great acting & smart lines & YES the lovely cheerleader of every men's fantasy,at least every men I know!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

I have my G/F dress up in the cheerleader outfit I got on Ebay for her & recite lines from the show,then I ( use your imagination ) she is no where near as hot as Hayden but she is cute & not fat.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

She could stand to lose 10 or so pounds but still very tasty looking.

Jackie

I like her. I hope she never bumps in to Paris, Lindsay and Brit.

eddie

Let's see...you have to sign on to the comments using your e-mail. Seems to me there should be some way that some of these pedophilic posters could be investigated. After all, this site was created by a well-know legal expert. What say, Harvey?

Who know, maybe NBC Dateline could do a whole show on website posters. Be interesting and I'd sure watch.

just being honest

I think shes kinda ugly...