"I Love NY" Season 2 -- The Casting Call

4/30/2007 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Suprise, surprise. The love relationship established by "Flavor of Love" starlet New York in the first season of "I Love New York" has fallen apart -- and TMZ has the virtual casting call video for her new and improved soulmate!

TMZ has obtained casting call video to be released worldwide for reeling in some new meat for the show. New York (expletives and all) explains how her first relationship with Tango didn't work out so well ... or, as she so eloquently put it, "F**k Tango."

VH1 is having male prospects send in videos of themselves to ilovenewyork2.com, where they'll be viewed by New York her own self, with top picks being given a spot in the new season. Current competitors came up with some inventive monikers, like "White Chocolate" and "Black Stallion."

As New York says ..."It's time to get New York back in the Motha f**king house."

junasty aka kenton_settle

I would have sent some good photos of my self to get to meet u on the show but it is to late now but i look like this 6.5ft tall light skin light brown eyes with great maners but dont get it twisted i am a very strong black man i love to cook and workout i play basketball 4 different tour teams i have many many skills.

AL. F. SWEARINGEN

WHATS UP YOU ALL WANT A 3:O1 QUICKTIME OF AL SWEARINGEN lll FRIEND FRIEND
OF "WHITW BOY" FROM MIA. AM OVER HERE IN BEATIFUL FORT MYERS W/ ANOTHER
DIG DOWN IN NAPLES FL ON EXCALIBUR CIRCLE IN "PELICAN BAY" I'M THE DUDE
BORN ON VALENTINE DAY W/ A HEARTSHPED BIRTHMAR ON THE ELBOW...FRISBEE
WIZ...SOON TO BE IN MY OWN SPORTS DRINK COMMERCIAL...SIX FOOT FOUR / SIZE
14 SHOE...DON'T WAIT TILL SEASON 4 TO FIND A SOULMATE / WE KNOW IT'S KNOT
LIKE THAT...WOULD LIKE TO MEET AND HAVE SOME FUN TIME IS AS TIME IS..DON'T
KNOW IF YOU GUYS WILL EVER MEET ANOTHER ALFRED FRANKLIN VAN SWEARINGEN
3 IN THIS LIFETIME !!! GODS SPEED !!!

the birthday girl

hey new york today is my birthday and when i blew out my candles i wished that i could meet you i hope you can make my wish come true but today i turned 12 please please please make my wish come true bye new york!

the birthday girl

hey new york today is my birthday and when i blew out my candles i wished i could meet you so maybe you could make my wish come ture i am your number 1 fan so please please please make my wish come true oohh ya and i turned 12bye miss new york

lg

Dear New York,

Real is the man he was the only one that was ready for REAL LOVE.
If he is not in the running at all they should give him his own show, he would have them breaking down the doors for him WOW. He is like a Angel sent from above, You could see he would not hurt anyone. I hope he gets in life what ever he wants God Bless you REAL

jane smith

who cares?

anthonysdreamgirl**

LOL, I don't know why, but everytime I saw this stupid show on TV I had to watch! I guess I do love New York!

brijett

I have to admit....this show was very addictive...NY is actually quite funny....anyone remember the guy Pooty from last season, what a nut job!!!!! LOL

bill

I DON'T LIKE CITIES BUT I LIKE NEW YORK OTHER PLACES MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A DORK LOS ANGELES IS FOR PEOPLE WHO SLEEP PARIS AND LONDON BABY YOU CAN KEEP BABY YOU CAN KEEP BABY YOU CAN KEEP

OTHER CITIES ALWAYS MAKE ME SAD OTHER PLACES ALWAYS MAKE ME MAD NOT OTHER CITY EVER MAKE ME GLAD EXCEPT NEW YOOOOOR I LOVE NEW YOOORK I LOVE NEW YORK

CHI-TOWN

pLEASE TELL ME THAT THEIR JOKING!

nia

Lol..

I know people are going to write negative things about the show but wow, when i started watching, i couldn't stop. It was just funny & New York's antics are hilarious.
It's like the ghetto version of the bachelor or bachelorette [has there been one? idk].

Dawn

I just love this show NY and her mom omg they are so funny you know this is all fake but it's a great 30 min of laughter.

Jennifa O Jenny

She is a nut job, for real. Plus she looks like a drag queen with the buckets of make-up and long ass fake eye lashes.

She needs to do herself a favor and not invite her mom back. She ruins the show.

DeeDub

If she didn't have so much mouth I would f#@k.

GOD 1

Black culture at it"s best.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments