Primed-to-Pop Pressly Still Pimpin'

4/30/2007 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Give the girl credit: Jaime Pressly is so pregnant that her child-to-be lives in another zip code, but she still found the mojo to rock the nightlife in Hollywood at Parc. Well, sort of.

TMZ ran into the extremely pregnant "My Name is Earl" star outside the nightspot, where she had supper and crowed to our cameramen about, well, the balls at Parc. "What were those balls," she asked her friend? Artichokes, Mama Pressly, artichokes.

Pressly also chides a snapper for not knowing her son-to-be's name -- Dezi James.

Jess

Wow. Some people are still clearly racist (Don_Imus_Rocks). Little Dezi is named after Desi Arnaz, the Cuban-born actor from "I Love Lucy". I've never met a black man named Dezi.
Anyway, I love her. She's hilarious!

I love TMZ!

This lady right here is one of the best/funniest actresses in Hollywood. I love "My name is Earl." My husband and I watch it and literally roll with laughter the entire half hour. She's a doll!

Josie

I like that girl! Smily and funny! Way to go Jamie!

acg

I love her too. That show is too damned funny. I didn't watch the 1st season at all, thinking it would be another run of the mill sitcom, but I happened to catch it once or twice when this season started and now I can't get enough. Joy is my freakin' hero. I love how she just says whatever she wants to. Wish we could all do that sometimes, you know?

Alix

Work it girl ....and still wearing heels. Little miss has got to wear her heels; I do, even when protest marching.

spam

Did any of you douche bags praising her actually watch that video? She acting like she just stepped out of her trailer park.

Don_Imus_Rocks

Dezi James? Is she having a half black kid? Why not just name it "Tyrell" or "Jamal" or some other black name. She is NC trash and talks like it through and through!

Ava

she seems down to earth. very cool. she's still beyond sexy!!!!