Lindsay Loves TMZ? WTF?!

5/2/2007 12:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Talk about a change of heart!

TMZ cameras caught Lindsay Lohan battling her way through a paparazzi crush outside of chic Diavolina boutique on Robertson Blvd., when she blurted, "Hi TMZ, I love TMZ!"

Whoa! The last time Lindsay had anything to say to us, she summed it up with a one-finger salute!

Just my opinion

Must have a new movie out or something. Gotta love the #1 Gossip site when you need good publicity. Just wait until she takes time off in-between gigs, TMZ. She'll flick you off without a second thought.

whatever

I cant get the clip to play even though it shows I have a good signal...........Anyone know how to fix this problem?

ivy

Gag what a hag.

cookie

Linsay is such a loser
I read her article in the new Allure Mag
and all the way through she just bashed her poor old pop
But yet, i love all the drama that she makes

Angel

Can someone enlighten me on why everyone seems to hate Lindsay .L.?

studly

she does have a movie coming up so of course she "loves" the media now ,can't have it both ways though if you want to be famous then guess what paparazzi are going to be in your face even when you don't have a movie coming out ,goes both ways when will they ever learn

Whatareyoudoing?

Ahhh, yes! Now she needs TMZ. Love this site; still won't buy whatever Lindsay is selling.

big joe

you only have one father. reach out to him

ANGIE BABY

I don't think anyone personally hates her....most everyone is just sick of her. She's not interesting, she's not smart, she's not talented...yet she seems to think so highly of herself...she does nothing but flaunt herself out in public and make a fool of herself. I think most everyone is just tired of her and wishes she would just go away for awhile.

Respect 4 - 1 Self!

Love you LILO! You out of all the others you have been the only one who has worked with real actors. Keep up the good work!

Respect 4 - 1 Self!

Oh yea, I forgot to say unlike Brit. LiLo has steped up to the plate and doesn't blame others for her mistakes. And unlike Paris, she can say more than two words "That's Hot"

Just my opinion

Lindsay has a lot of talent - more than any of her contemporary 'pop' peers. But when she was 17 years old she had plastic surgery, started drinking at the clubs daily, stopped being the professional actress she was raised to be (yes,she did an amazing job in that Disney movie when she was just 9 yrs old) hung out with that trashy Paris Hilton.

So she basically ruined her reputation just as she started her adult professional acting career. So now she is seen as a no-talent, unprofessional media hoar.

Maybe there is time to rehab the reputation like she rehabbed her drinking problem.

tinkerbell

I dont mind her as an actress. She's not great but there are worse. I am just sick of hearing about every stupid thing she does. Wow she went to lunch, she went shopping. Why is she so special?? Everyone does these things.

DOM

LINDSAY IS MUCH BETTER THAN PARIS HILTON. SHE IS A DECENT ACTRESS, JUST YOUNG! CUT HER SOME SLACK!

ANGIE BABY

Oh please...'she's just young' is no excuse. She got into clubs, got drunk, was photographed drinking...all that crap we've been seeing for the past yr. now. 'She's just young' doesn't cut it...she's STUPID is more like it, and SHE BUYS INTO HER OWN CRAP is even more on target when describing her. I blame her crack ho mama, too, for what she's become...a has-been at 20....sad.....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments