Brangelina's Date Night

5/3/2007 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What does the most famous couple in the world do on their first night in Prague? They pop into a dimly lit romantic little cafe and look at each other adoringly over some suds and a glass of wine.

*cue violins*

Brad, who seems to have this beige fedora glued to his head, and Angelina, all smiles despite reports that their relationship is on the rocks -- sat at this corner table, romantically recuperating from jet lag.

Try the polévka!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Alex

Ugghh...I would LOVE to burn that stupid hat!

Marty Columbus OHIO

PARIS HILTON CD COMES OUT FRIDAY GO OUT AND BUY IT!!

LOVE YOU PARIS!!

HELLO KRISTEN IN COLUMBUS OHIO

marilyn

These really look set up - Kinda like the walking on the beach pictures.

in the know

They aren't married thank God, because they won't last for long. She was overheard remarking to a friend that the relationship was over. She went to New York alone and left Brad with the kids. Don't you remember Brad and Jennifer were on vacation when they announced their split? Brad hasn't a clue, he is history! He will be single with four kids! Who will want him then? Especially when he will have to be in regular touch with Angie over the kids. No woman would feel safe in that situation with Angie hanging over your head all the time.

Buck Naked

She actually looks happy ...

Stephanie

Its nice to see that they are still so in love. As for all of those that feel that Angelina "stole" Brad from Jen, Jen passively destroyed their marriage by putting off having children for her career. Did none of you watch the crying-opver-wanting-a-baby interview he did? My cousin went through the same thing. Him and his wife agreed that they would start a family about 3 years after the wedding. Well, after being told for 5 years after that those 3 years were up, over and over again "lets wait another year ", he finally left his wife for another woman, a woman who wanted kids. Now? He has 2 kids, and his ex is getting divorced from her second husband, for the same crap: "Lets wait, lets wait". To me? A deal breaker. I wouldn't blame my husband for leaving me if I kept putting off having children like that, too.

Laurie R

hands down, brad looks better in a fedora any day of the week than britney spears!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

DUH... I BELIEVE A RETRACTION IS IN ORDER TMZ

ivy

TMZ you stole this picture from perez hilton.

B.D

These 2 ADULTERER'S aren't breaking up !!

although I can't wait till they do... They really do look like their all in love, and they probably are.

Who care's !!! J.A. is so over it ! and we should be too........

VIVA JENN ANISTION !!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO WITH YOUR BAD SELF...

Star

THEY ARE MADLY IN LOVE.

The Phoenix

They are just fine, I wish people would just leave them alone. Look, he wasn't happy with Jen, obviously, they divorced, its called life. Has anyone ever stopped to think that they might have divorced anyway, minus the Ang equation. He was clear he wanted children, they had been together for 7 years. Jen was clear she had the next couple years booked up making movies, which all stunk by the way(she can't make a hit unless she has a popular leading man i.e. Vince). So they talked it out and reasoned with each other that it wasn't going to work. Brad had all the fame and movies he needed, he wanted to attend to real life business. He met Ang at a crossroads time in his life. ang did some serious growing up and they fell in love. I respect her because she walks her talk when it comes to her charity work. She donates millions and represents good causes. However, i do believe they should shed more light on american orphans, even if they never adopted one. I think they are in love, and Ang has showed Brad a whole new world when it comes to philanthropy. It didn't work out for him and Jen, that sucks, but I think he is happy and forfilled now and helping the world out with Ang one good deed at a time.
So people, grow up!

Star

THE HATERS BELIEVE IN TABLOIDS, WE BELIEVE IN BRAD AND ANGIE

Star

ANGIE AND BRAD MAKE THE LIST TIME MAGAZINE 100 INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

go away

I don't see them gazing lovingly into each other eyes, I just see him talking and her smiling, people really want to believe they are so in love

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments