Paris and Josh -- Hender-Done?

5/4/2007 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Henderson was out last night -- alone -- and he didn't seem to know where supposed girlfriend Paris Hilton was -- nor did he seem to care!

Pulling up to the "Desperate Housewives" wrap party, Henderson was asked about Paris and he replied, "Haven't talked to her" -- not exactly the kind of response you'd expect from a lovebird. Later, when a photog asked about Paris' big day scheduled for court today, all Josh would say was, "She's a sweetheart... She'll be all right" -- again, not exactly a declaration of love and support for the car-challenged GF.

Meanwhile, last night, Paris -- playing mute for the first time in as long as we can remember, not unlike the pursed-lip Debbie Harry -- had no response when asked about her court date. She was leaving her house -- sans Josh -- and had nothing to say about either.

A message left with Paris' rep wasn't immediately returned.

just saying

Most of you are mean...I suppose you are all smart and rich. You're just envious...Deep inside you all wish you have a little of her $$$ and her beauty.

Queen

LMAO...this skank! I hope she was backing the car out. Ahhh is she allowed to drive again now that she's been sentenced or something? She is too much I swear.

my opinion

She is too insecure and not very bright so what does she have to offer a normal man.

TMZ what time is her court appearance?

tinkerbell

SHE NEEDS TO ROT IN JAIL!!!!!!!! It would be soooooo nice if we could go 45 days without some of her stupid antics! Although there are PLENTY of other morons to take her place.

allison

Who cares about this slutbag???? her legs will be open to someone else next week!!

He's just another Idiot

I hope that slutty Paris Hilton goes to jail. She's so dumb. Take your money and go to college, you moron.

allison

I hope she gets in a fight in jail...I think that is just what she needs a good old fashioned ass woopin.

Dixie in Myrtle Beach

TO "MY OPINION" - COURT APPEARANCE IS AT 1:30 PM CALIFORNIA TIME!!!

tinkerbell

This girl is a waste of space. She is very stupid, and not even that pretty. She is a diseased crackhead. She needs to go away forever!

Chuck Degenres Whitley

who care about Whore Hilton.......she can go to HEll as far as I'm concerned. Burn in Hell you big nosed bitch.

RP

Hey bimbo Paris,

Your "pretending to talk to someone on the cell phone" schtick is getting old! I hope that you go ballistic in court so they can at least charge you with contempt!

REY-noldo

RP - You are so right. Her fake ass "I'm on the phone" act is stale. I hope this bitch goes to jail.

allison

OMG that is halarious...she is always on the phone.. I bet she is talking to herself. Whatta loser. Her poor parents!!

RP

Here's the prosecutor for Paris's case if you want to e-mail him to press full charges, etc.

Rocky.Delgadillo@lacity.org

METH FACE

prison stripes are sure to be all the rage this summer!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments