Paris' Summer at the Prison Hilton

5/5/2007 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While her pals are hanging in Malibu or the Hamptons, Paris will be spending 45 fun-filled days and nights with 2200 of her closest female felons at Century Regional Detention Facility (CRDF).
Paris in Prison
Reopened in March, 2006, CRDF is located in beautiful Lynwood,Calif. -- just minutes from nearby Compton! While Mr. Chow takeout isn't available, according to the AP, CRDF does serve three low-sodium poultry based meals a day. Yum! For her own safety, Paris will most likely be segregated from the rest of her prison pals and live in a one or two-person cell. Cozy. During her days at Chez Clink, Paris will get just one hour a day to shower, exercise, watch TV or talk on the phone. And sorry to say, Blackberries are not allowed. Oh, the humanity!

As for wardrobe choices, Paris will have the option of one of four different colored jumpsuits. Depending on how she is classified and where she is housed in the facility, Paris could don a blue, brown, white or classic orange one-piece from the House of Detention collection.

Paris better get crackin', because with June 5 fast approaching, it gives her just one month to plan her kick-ass going away party!

Linda Ann torres

It's about time this blond bubblehead is made to suufer consecuences for doing something stupid. She truly believes that she is untouchable beacuse of who she is. Well let the truth be known, she is only white trash with money. Nad she is the very worse kind of white trash, the conceited, stuck up I am better than anyone kind of trash. She is a perverted, sex crazed slut and thinks the world is her stage.
I have never seen a person as shallow and empty as she is. She is pitiful and not that attractive anyway, she's a trashy, slutty blond bubblehead.

mk

i think its disgusting that they are putting this kid in jail
the prosecutor should spend his time on real criminals
i am not writing this because i am a fan of paris hilton i could care less
its just the point she doesnt belong in prison this is a mockery!

Linda Ann torres

She needs to serve every minute of her sentence. She is a slutty, stupid, conceited and arrogant bubblehead.

Sandie Weber

Just like every other person on the planet, Paris Hilton is being held accountable for her actions. I think it is about time. I just can't help but think that maybe the publicity is what she was after all along. What else can you expect from someone who obviously has more money than brains? Why else would she be driving " under the influence".

bethanne

Oh Dani once again your lack of intelligence shows. the meaning was your inablility to spell words learned in 3rd grade, not the sentence itself. honey before you worry about anyones social life, you should go to school. its ok though, your too stupid to understand the real meaning behind this sentence. you obviously cant understand. sorry for you bethanne

bethanne

Oh yes. dani...Capital letters are for proper nouns. See the point Airhead????

Debbie

Hey Former Inmate -- thanks for your input. I enjoyed your reply as I was afraid she'd be treated like a queen and laugh off this whole experience. I hope this teaches her a lesson. Sounds like you never want to go back. Smart person. She's disobeyed the law and should be punished just like everyone else. Her mother is rediculous.

joe dreamer you and your like are idiotic.....i cant believe these people who are backing-up a person who is incapable of sustaining any kind of long term relationship...she is a back-stabbing "friend" and a man-eater.....ive observed cockroaches with a better sense of morality and compassion. you are a sad case, and deserve to be star-struck by this loser.

too early

You're welcome. I spent about a month in administrative rack after a bunch of my fellow inmates ganged up on me and stole my commissary once. I know what it's like - except, I'm the sort of person who can entertain myself for a long time just with my own writing, drawing, etc. and I doubt the same is true of PH. Even so, I had to reach deep and come up with a lot of strength and self-discipline in order to keep my sanity. Lucky for me, I have some life experience that enabled me to do that, plus a fair amount going on upstairs to draw on. I can't imagine that miss Hilton enjoys the same resources.

I think a lot of people don't understand the difference between jail and prison. Usually those stories or pictures you see of inmates with tvs in their cells, etc. are in prison. It's widely understood among those in custody that conditions are often much better in prison than in County jail. When I was in jail, I spent a lot of time thinking I was going to get sent to prison so I made a point of talking to the parolees and people who had been there so I'd know what to expect. Although it's a meaner, tougher game in there, there is also more opportunity to have stuff and more freedom in a way. They also have a lot more funding. Although it depends on where you are of course, county jails are known to be the bottom of the barrel.

Not only that, but I think I read that the place where she's going is a first stop for the other jails in the area. That means they have a lot of people coming and going, people with all sorts of various crimes, and the guards are probably real busy dealing with all of them and don't take the time to care or develop any kind of even remotely personal relationship with the inmates. Nobody really bothers with short-timers anyway, from the perspective of someone who's there for six months or more, 45 days is the blink of an eye and not worth the trouble to even learn somebody's name. Unless you're famous and everybody already knows your name - haha!

Since the jail is overcrowded, there is a chance they may put her in with someone else - probably someone who is also segregated. That includes child molesters, jailhouse thieves, anyone who is at risk from the other inmates. That also includes the most pathetic losers among the population, those who get rolled up out of every unit they're housed in because the other inmates won't tolerate their presence because they think they're too dirty, disgusting or crazy. How fun for her. I can't tell you how much I'm getting a kick out of this. My hat is off to the judge for making sure she couldn't weasel her way out of this with home detention, pay-per-room jails, or other workarounds. He even specified that she had to serve the complete term.

And yes, I will never go back to jail!

mk

alot of jealous people posting regardless of the fact that its paris hilton it still doesnt deserve her to spend time in prison please give me a break if it were you or me we wouldnt go to prison so i think she is getting a raw deal
some of these postings are ridiculous

Cutefemmegirl

Dammit ... I mean when she was pulled over Jan. 15th. Sorry.

Cutefemmegirl

To # 33: HaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa .... "putty-tat"! I almost peed on myself! Love it !!

coolyourjets!!!!!

You... number 54 are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy

She will never do the time folks!!! This was all staged to please the demanding public!! IF she does any time...it will be the same as Michelle Rodriguez...2 hours. This is going to be appealed, and her sentence reduced to community service, no alcohol for a specified period, and continued probation for at least 6 months.

mike

she isn’t liked because she has things most people don’t have a lot of money, a lot of fame, and a lot of you say she is ugly, well she did make the 100 sexiest female celebrities, she was like #30 something. Anyhow 45 days in prison isn’t right, I would understand 1-3 weeks but that’s all, no more