Paris' Summer at the Prison Hilton

5/5/2007 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While her pals are hanging in Malibu or the Hamptons, Paris will be spending 45 fun-filled days and nights with 2200 of her closest female felons at Century Regional Detention Facility (CRDF).
Paris in Prison
Reopened in March, 2006, CRDF is located in beautiful Lynwood,Calif. -- just minutes from nearby Compton! While Mr. Chow takeout isn't available, according to the AP, CRDF does serve three low-sodium poultry based meals a day. Yum! For her own safety, Paris will most likely be segregated from the rest of her prison pals and live in a one or two-person cell. Cozy. During her days at Chez Clink, Paris will get just one hour a day to shower, exercise, watch TV or talk on the phone. And sorry to say, Blackberries are not allowed. Oh, the humanity!

As for wardrobe choices, Paris will have the option of one of four different colored jumpsuits. Depending on how she is classified and where she is housed in the facility, Paris could don a blue, brown, white or classic orange one-piece from the House of Detention collection.

Paris better get crackin', because with June 5 fast approaching, it gives her just one month to plan her kick-ass going away party!

princess

Why do people feel sorry for her. This idiot has the money to hire a driver. Most people do not. She got caught 3 times. What is wrong with this picture .... And her Mom is mad, what about the MOM'S that lost their kids to drunk drivers. All she had to do was hire a driver to take her from party to party. And Now her MOM is mad about all the money they spent on this.....UNREAL

nofanhere

Well now she will really be living the Simple Life! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The REAL Just My Opinion

Kelly said: JEALOUS SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PATHETIC LIFE LIKE YOU FAT SLOBS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is the difference between perceptions..........I see Paris Hilton as having a very pathetic life. She is someone who could do a lot of good in the world, and chooses to throw away her life with alcohol and insane living.

I see her as an angry, lonely young woman who needs to get her life straightened out.

Bec

The funny thing is she reads this s**T. She is going to be soooooooooooooo scared. Ha Ha Ha Ha. I think this is the funniest stuff. I could care less about this worthless b***H but you have to admit, WE ARE ALL ENTERTAINED, at least for a day or two!

think about this *******

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The simple life!
Where are her co-stars now???

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I

**** PLEASE READ *****

We need to make sure Kathy Hilton starts advocating for LOWER drunk driving laws immediately. She needs to start meeting with the members of MOTHERS AGAINST DRUNK DRIVING and telling them that drunk driving laws are a "waste of taxpayer money."

Let's have her put her money where her mouth is and start to stand up for what she believes in!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix Guy

Paris Hilton's gonna hang out with REAL people and there isn't anything she can do about it!

sara

OH HELL YA!!!!!

Kelly

I guess that you're all too smart for me. You have to understand that I don't read my own mail. I call my PR hack and not an attorney every time I'm pulled over. I am better than all of you. Haven't you figured that out yet? I had to use a pseudonym - Paris AKA Kelly

?

BETTER PACK A SHANK, YOU SKANK!!

Mitch

I just don't want to hear 3 words in the future...

"Jail Sex Tape"

Dean Acevedo

Free Paris! NOT!

Phoenix Guy

Paris, aka "Kelly", your stupid mother and father failed you miserably. Hope you rot in jail and rot in hell.

dave

Paris should gets what due her, big bucks or whatever, she is definately wrong and she MUST PAY THE PRICE, if it were you and me, we'd pay, so what, she NEEDS to find out like it is to live on the other side of the fence

John FROM WESTCHESTER NEW YORK

WE SHOULD ALL WORK TOGHTER TO MAKE SURE WE DESTROY PARIS FOREVER I AM SERIOUS ... I WILL HAVE A WEB SITE SET UP ASAP TO CREATE A COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE AGAINST PARIS .... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ...... PATHETIC PEOPLE LIKE HER NEED TO LIVE LIKE THE REST OF US !!!!!