Paris, Marcia and Hayden Get High & Waisted!

5/6/2007 4:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With thong-revealing jeans about as over as Britney Spears' career, fashion-forward celebs are starting to sport higher waisted jeans. Crack is whack, y'all!
Marcia Cross, Paris Hilton, Hayden Panettiere
TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton recently picked up a pair of LoFli's limited edition Bluebells and raved about their sexy higher-waisted fit to everyone. That's hot! New mom Marcia Cross slipped on a stylish pair shortly after giving birth to twins, and couldn't believe how "perfect" they fit. These are not your mom's mom-jeans! While "Heroes'" indestructable cheerleader Hayden Panettiere shook her pom-poms into a size 26 pair of the $172 dungarees, which are available at anthropologie.com.

StyleChic's Aly Scott tells TMZ that Lindsay Lohan, Eva Longoria and Sienna Miller are also big fans of LoFli's higher waist. America, let's hope we can finally say goodbye to the exposed crotch shot!

doinou

All the fake boobs and cleavage is starting to look skanky too. Hollywood sets some nasty trends.

Monica

Do those jeans come in orange for Paris ? HAHAHA

Jane

Paris better hurry up and wear those tall-assed pants while they're still "in style"! They'll be as old news as tiara-wearing biotches carrying toy dogs and kinkajus in their oversized coke-bags!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Why do your negative comments about Britney continue even when the article isn't about her? Give the girl a break. If you think she is a has been, then stop covering every move she makes. Or is it they you get so many hits from the mere mention of her name, that you'll stick it in everywhere possible? If that is the case, lucky for you she still has an enormous amount of fans who are wishing her (and her career) the best!

Sheri Pool

Finally ! I was getting read tired of trying to find a pair of jeans that weren't cut "down to there"
I never thought "plumbers crack" was a fashion statement anyways !

rminva

thank goodness....I'm so tired of looking at muffin tops (though that will not be completely elimnated it will be lessened), butt cracks, and butt floss!

NancIT

I like Regular jeans. Plain. they never go out of style and who cares anyway !! just a smalltown mom here

Baby-f***ers come as no surprise

As a naturally long-waisted woman who was forced to wear pants 2 sizes 2 big to pull them down to an average low-rise until Britney "I'm Crazy" Spears "birthed" the trend (that started in the 1970's) of hip-huggers, I am relieved to tell you all that this high waisted trend will thankfully NOT be global. Not that we can trust TMZ for fashion news...and Paris Hilton is not exactly a trend setter anymore, lol, not since the parisexposed scandal. ;) Waists are not going to start at your arse-crack, ladies, but they won't rise above the belly button, and you can now expect "regular rise" (lower than mid-90s reg rise,) traditional rise (that fug style some recall from the mid-90's and earlier,) high-waist (should be out of style by late 07 early 08,) and low rise (not like ultra low rise, about 1-2 inches lower than "reg rise" of current style.) High waisted pants look horrid and definitely take away from the shape of the bottom, so please, don't listen to these morons....it is a trend that apparently is not going to be long lived. No one wants mom-pants - well, except your mom and apparently TMZ. ;)

Samantha

#9, I just dropped dead from boredom while reading your post. Thanks a lot.

FIJINATIVE007

PARIS HILTON WILL SOON BE GETTING ANOTHER THING SHE WILL FIT RIGHT INTO
COMFOTABLE OR NOT. HER ORANGE JUMPSUIT. I WONDER IF SHE WILL GET
IT DESIGNED BY VERA WANG? THOSE POOR WOMAN IN PRISON WILL HAVE TO BE SO CAREFUL BECAUSE PARIS IS GOING TO CORRUPT THEM EVEN MORE SO.

StyleGirl

I have to have a pair. The fact that they fit all three body types such as Paris, Marcia and Hayden is reason enough!!! Off to Anthropologie now.

Julie

#9 how is it that you have THAT much time?! I think they're hot and will definitely grab a pair!

Sues

Hey finally fashionable jeans that can be worn by people not wanting to spend half the time pulling them up. And I like the cut out heads – draws attention in to the ad then the product.

Moxie

I have a pair of these jeans & I LOVE them!! I'm definitely excited to have a pair of jeans that are super cute and not have a super low waist. These are def my new fave pair!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments