Jay-Z: Living it Up in Vegas

5/7/2007 12:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jay-Z is not dead, and here's the proof -- pictures of a very alive Jiggaman in Sin City over the weekend!

Rumors were flying on Friday that the rapresario had gone down in a plane crash in North Carolina -- clearly not the case though, as he was seen partying with Diddy, Nelly and Fitty in Vegas Saturday night after the De la Hoya - Mayweather bout ... which Mayweather won in a split decision.

99 problems, but his death ain't one!

Dottie

You can see Kim's dumb a$$ right up in front. Where was big weaved Beyonce? Jermaine Dupre was flying solo too. No more Janet.

Dottie

No longer a fan of J's after his so called retirement. But glad to see he's alive and well.

Fred Flintstoned

Good to see all them having a good time!!!

JD

Rumor's were flying?? Yeah, you dumasses at TMZ were the ones spreading it!!!

Erin

Is that a bottle of Cristal in his hands? I thought he boycotted that brand of champagne? HMMM, fishy....

Dottie

#8, Eminem and Vanilla Ice were too busy.

just me

Rumors were fyling on Friday! LOL! You guys started the rumor LMAO!

Yummy

No it's not discrimination, and saying "those people" was a stupid comment too. You people are always reaching. No one said anything racist and look here you go starting it, but you like to be big fat contradictions and say "black people are alwyays so racist" Sorry buddies, believe ot not, I don't care, but it's always you all, the bullies that start it, and to the person saying " Those people" those people have more money, clout and prestige in their little finger than you will ever have in your whole life. Get over it, get a grip and stop hating it's actualy boring now, do something new.

Fred Flintstoned

Erin

Thats not Cristal

Kristen

He WAS in Vegas all weekend!!!! I SAW HIM!! He was at The Venetian Hotel, my friends and I met him in the lobby, he was very nice.

blair

Racist comments dont bother me anymore, just proof you people are jealous!! Keep it coming haters!! *smile*

Ellis

This gang of humanoids would make up a full chapter of Darwinian theroy. These are the failures of evolution, surely a step backwards in the assent of man.

Mallory S.

You forgot to mention Jermain Dupri holding the microphone and the bottle of bubbly

Sebastian

---------#15-Ellis
--------------------Your Observation and Truth was 100% Accurate --------------

Kyra NY

Ellis..Damn..That was deep. But I'm wondering who exactly, is a 'success of evolution' and why you would look to TMZ to showcase those people? You're REALLY in the wrong place for moral and profession gold standards.
And while I'm adressing pure nonsense - hey Sharp Eye! Instead of "gangsta parties" I guess you'd rather see drunken, over-privileged, coke head parties. Maybe that suites your taste a little better.
I personally love TMZ because the cater to the hood's and the hill's party scum equally!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments