Kevin Costner

On Diaper Duty --

For 5th Time!

5/7/2007 11:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that 52-year-old Kevin Costner and his wife Christine, 33, welcomed a new baby boy into the world on Sunday. We're told Cayden Wyatt Costner weighed 7 lbs., 14 oz. and has dark hair. This is the second Wyatt that Costner has produced.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Both mother and son are doing well. This is the fifth child for Costner, the first for Christine.

Costner will be a perky 70 when Cayden graduates from high school.

Patnic

This women should be a little cautious getting pregnant for these old getatric old goats. The sperm is old and will produce old looking babies.

Jaybee

What a stupid comment! My dad was 50 when I was born and I can assure you I didn't look old as a baby, not do I now.

ANna MAe

EEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! He's so nasty!

Diana

Why do these men marry women young enough to be their daughters? You would think they wanted a little more intelligence and life experiences behind them. There are some beautiful women, more his age!! Wow, I wish him luck as he tries to keep up with a tiny baby. Wonder how long this marriage will last now that his wife has the firm support ticket?

me

I am happy for them. She's young and has never had kids. And having kids when you're older helps keep you young. (spoken from my experience). I like Kevin's movies. Congratulations....

Whatareyoudoing?

Congratulations to Kevin Costner and his wife. He's a good dude. Betcha his kids don't turn out like Paris!

MOM

DUMB ASS

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Cayden Costner? How precious. Put a kick me sign on the kid now.

Tom Cruise has landed

Thanks TMZ we can add. If KC is 52 now, we know that he will be 70 when the kid is 18!

ivy

The dude is old and balding. See what $$$$ can buy? Who says money can't buy love.

Marty Columbus OHIO

WE MUST PRAY FOR PARIS HILTON! LETS ALL GATHER HANDS AND PRAY!!

HELLO KRISTEN IN COLUMBUS OHIO

GO BUCKS!

movebyleap

Oh my! I thought that was Jennifer Aniston!!!

She Looks Fabulous

I remember when they got married. She had the most beautiful wedding dress.
Not to be a copycat, but when I make it to the alter, my dress will probably be similar to hers.

lawoman

She has man hands. The better to pick him up with as he gets old & falls down.

He's Boring now

No wonder that Water World Failure is suing the Management Company that was supposed to get his music group all those gigs and didnt---he needs the money for child support from the first Larry King like go around, and now Cayden and the new wifey will want to live like he was still making movies like Dances with Wolves.

Arent these 50 somethings just great? Trying to live a second life after they screwed up the first one. Larry King for their President.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments