Paris -- Cops "Pull Me Over to Hit on Me"

5/7/2007 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton is making the sensational claim that the police pull her over with the express purpose of hitting on her, not citing her.

In an interview given before she was sentenced to 45 days in jail last Friday, Paris tells Harper's Bazaar (via the New York Post) that policemen routinely stop her and ask, "What's your phone number? Want to go out to dinner?" Hilton says she finds the alleged accosting "annoying."

"I think I get in trouble because of who I am," says Paris. We couldn't have put it better, Paris.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MR J

OMG i cant beleive they see here with some weed in her purse and don call the cops i would put her in jail a long time ago everybody know she uses drugs but police dont care cause probably they get paid to leave her alone somebody do something she is going to kill someone any day

rose654321

DAMN...shes UGLY

Dave

I think you get in trouble because you break the law!

Hoff is a Joke, and I'm not laughing.

SHE'S AN IDIOT! LET'S SEE WHO HITS ON HER IN JAIL! THEY WON'T BE MALE!

That's hot!

Lori

I hope she "gets over herself" when she spends some time in the old jailhouse. GET over yourself!!!!! Do something constructive with yourself.

bdl

She needs to get over herself!

I thought Lohan and Spear's parents were poster parents for bad parenting, add Paris' Mom! She shoud go to jail with Paris.

rose654321

She is uglier than Imus

no one

I think that that is totally stupid. She just needs to do her time and shut the crap up. She may have money (and she THINKS she has the looks) but she shouldnt get any special treatments. Im glad she has to serve time. And I hope she serves the WHOLE 45 days!

Josh

Douche

Nani

Oh my goodness, isn't little Miss Paris just too full of herself.
Has she looked in a mirror lately? Take off the fake eyelashes & the pound of make-up and she's not exactly a very pretty person. I think the cops could do way better-- in fact, most of them probably already have a wife or girlfriend who is prettier, smarter, doesn't sleep around with everything that wears pants, and is disease free.
Get a "real life", little Paris... you're not as hot as you think you are!!

pookie

keep reachin' babe

You're sure to find some flunky that will take the rap for you.

You are an egotisical asshole (and my apologies to all egotistical assholes out there).

Boo hoo boo hoo

Cry me a friggin river!

monique

What an airhead! When people start talking about "who they are" you can bet there's not much substance there. Her parents should have sent her away to boarding school and made sure that she had great tutors. This is really sad. Who wants to be known as a slutty party girl who can barely read?

Dark Knight

Yeah they pull her over because they know it's an easy lay!

MommaT

I think the peroxide has now officially FRIED the last of her brain cells.

She WISHES the cops were hitting on her..........EEEEEEWWWWW

Put her and her MOM in the same jail cell.

London not England

PARIS IS A B-I-T-C-H....and BITCHES GET WHAT THEY DESERVE IN
THESE
"LAST DAYS".....THE STUPID SPOILED WHORE is STILL GETTING
PREFFERENTIAL TREATMENT by being placed in solitary from the rest of
the prison population, and she better hope it STAYS THAT WAY...those
Bull-Daggers will be chasing her ass around that jail just waiting
for a chance to F#@K her up! and I hope they do.......THIS AIN'T NO
"SIMPLE LIFE" SKANCK!!! THIS IS THE BIG TIME,and thanks to her LOUD
MOUTHED MOTHER..She will most likely have to do all 45 days!GOOD LUCK
BITCH...take that to your bankers and sit on it!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments