Paris -- Cops "Pull Me Over to Hit on Me"

5/7/2007 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton is making the sensational claim that the police pull her over with the express purpose of hitting on her, not citing her.

In an interview given before she was sentenced to 45 days in jail last Friday, Paris tells Harper's Bazaar (via the New York Post) that policemen routinely stop her and ask, "What's your phone number? Want to go out to dinner?" Hilton says she finds the alleged accosting "annoying."

"I think I get in trouble because of who I am," says Paris. We couldn't have put it better, Paris.

Nadine

What shocks me is how her mother shouted out to the judge in the court room that he wasn't being fair! No wonder Paris cannot accept responsibility for her actions, her mother has raised her to believe she is above it all!!

Trumpet

Paris gets in trouble because she is stupid, can't read (apparently) and won't obey laws like everyone else has to. Wish they would have given her 90 days. Put her mother in there with her. She will have major roots and look really ugly by the time she gets out.

mary poppins

5 will get you 10 that she pulls every string in the book to get out of ANY jail time. Her family will go to any length & pay off whoever they need to to make sure she gets a get out of jail FREE CARD! If this happens, I hope everyone who clicks on TMZ ,PROTESTS in front of the court. What's it going to take; Paris killing someone before her parents wake up & see what she has become? Like mother like daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Going 70 in a 35 MPH zone at night with no lights on -- Yeah, they just pulled you over to hit on you -- You poor little virginal, innocent, upstanding, law-abiding, constantly victimized thing, you.

Respect4/1Self

Hey Paris reminder your going to prison and your going to need those cops to protect you so pissing them off by saying they pull you over to get your # is no way to make friends where your going. You really are dum! It would serve you right if they forgot to open the wrong door and let you in general population! But hey that's your new plea to get out of jail right???? Now you listen to your lawyers!!!!! FUNNY

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

"I think I get in trouble because I have the I.Q. of a turnip."

Etta

To answer Poster #31: She did not get that lower lip from sucking lollipops. Looks like she has had a lot of practice. Looks like she would get something done about that lazy eye and the hook nose. She is like a lot of other stars. Without makeup she is ugly as a mud wall. Real beauty is being able to go without any makeup and still look good. Like a lot of "normal" people. She had nothing going for her except her trashy reputation.

B.D

HARVEY ~ JUST SAW YOU ON FOX.

YOU LOOK GREAT ! & LOVE YOUR HAPPY, UP BEAT ADDITUDE !!!

KEEP GIVING US THE JUICY INFO AS IT COMES IN THE WIRES !!!!

ALSO, ARE THE HOGAN'S DIVORCING ???????????

Elle

No really! you get in trouble because of THE STUPID CRAP YOU DO! plain and simple Miss (always will be) Paris Hilton! GOD you would think if your fiance (ex) Father is banning his son from ever marrying you, and your nastyl sex tape is being watched as a sex ed video in high schools! then you would just get your pathetic life in order and get a "real" job..you know likethe one your Mom has..'Golddigger 101' :)

JLR

Oh no Mary Poppins, if Paris appeals, she's just waisting her money, the girl is going to jail. She is serving time. When your name has been splashed across MSNBC, CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS and NBC, your a** is going to jail. No appeals judge will back off. Certainly not now, since she says "cops stop her to hit on her". The idoit doesn't realize she's only making it tougher for herself. I agree with one of the posters that wrote, "Paris, you should have waited to say this AFTER you got out of jail"....dee dee dee!!! And, I agree with Barbara, if this were the case, and it so offended her, why didn't numnuts take down badge number and turn them in???

sally

I am glad that she is going to jail. The judge probably saved her from killing someone while driving drunk. It will help her to see that drinking and driving is not a good idea.

She is lucky that she did not hurt someone.

mabi

GOOD LORD.... ANOTHER DAY. ANOTHER DUMB ASS QUOTE FROM PARIS. IS THERE NO END? IS SHE TRYING TO TELL US THE COPS DIDN'T HAVE A REASON? THAT SHE WASN'T DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.SHE DID HAVE HER LIGHTS ON? SHE WASN'T SPEEDING? SHE WASN'T DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED LICENSE NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE? HONEY, THEY'VE PROBABLY SEEN YOUR SEX TAPES,YOU NEED SOME ACTING LESSONS, YOU AREN'T EVEN GOOD AT FAKING THAT.

mom

Its nice to be able to express our opinions but how can TMZ allow us to come on here and post all of these hateful comments about her and so many others? What purpose does it serve? I am soooo glad that I am not famous. Could you imagine having people posting all of these comments and or other hurtful comments about us? I am far from perfect, I do and have done many naughty things in my day, just like many of you, but could you imagine that people would be able to go to a public website and say so many hateful things, anonumsly? Wow ! I wonder how many of you would try to be her friend if you actully met her. She sucks no doubt but when you think about it so do we for saying hurtful things about someone that we really don't know and so does TMZ!

B.D

LETS HOPE THAT THIS WILL BE A HUMBLING EXPERIENCE FOR HER !!

HER PARENTS REALLY DID HER A DIS~SERVICE, IN PARENTING...

THEY SHOULD REALLY BE LOOKING AT THEMSELVES RIGHT NOW ,

HOPEFULLY TAKING SOME OF THE BLAME FOR HER BEHAVOIR
TORWARDS LIFE IN GENERAL !!!!!!!!

IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT, WITH HER MONEY AND STATUS SHE COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT EXAMPLE TO MANY, AND STILL PARTIED AND ENJOYED HER YOUNG LIFE, WITH CLASS...

IT'S UNFORTUNE IT THAT GOD BLESSES SOME PEOPLE

WITH SO MUCH , AND THEY DON'T USE IT IN THE RIGHT WAY !!

IT REALLY IS SO SO SAD !!!!!!!!!!

IT MAKES ME THANKFUL NOW THAT I AM OLDER AND HAVE KIDS OF MY OWN, OF HOW I WAS RAISED BY MY PARENTS, AND HOW I WANT TO MAKE SURE TO DO THE SAME WITH MY KIDS....

JUST TO ALWAYS BE A BETTER PERSON, AND HELP OTHERS WHEN WE CAN !!!!!!!

IT REALLY IS SOOO SIMPLE !!!!!!!! AND I'M SOO MUCH HAPPIER !!!

Puh-lease

Actually, this is the first thing Paris Hilton has said on this subject which I might believe. Some cops do pull women over for that reason, and it happens more than a lot more often than people think. Of course, the fact that she's known to be a slut doesn't help any.